Poi shift on fx impact MK2

So i got the liner to fit, had to sand it down a bit, but now it fits, and with JSB .22 heavys it WORKS!!!! 🙏🏻🤗

no tuning or noting its just spot on..

now i just have to convince my dealer thats something is wrong 🤔

a brand new impact with defect regulator and defect liner, wrong gauges and wrong barrel, thats not what i expect out of a 1999$ rifle or FX.

thank you all for your help.

one thing i can say is, i got to know the impact pretty good over the last couple of month 🙄🙄

So i still can’t get my impact to work, i have shot almost to tins of the jsb heavy diablo with no result.

i Can get it to shot hole in hole but after a couple of groups the poi shifts.

so i was almisser ready to give up when i desided to try out some jsb monster redesigned, and without adjusting anything it was just stacking them, so cranked up the regulator to 135 and Got to shot around 915fps and it seems to work.

i Will have to test some more, but why the fu....k won’t it shoot the jsb heavys?? 

I have tryed everything with this gun, i have taken it apart and checked everything, i put a huma regulator in, wika gauges, different liners, every possable setting, checked my scope dobble cheked that it wassent parrallax.

please guys do you have any ideas?

I read in another thread about someone experiencing something similar and it turned out to be their slightly adjusted hold each time. Do you have access to a gun vice you can use to eliminate that possibility? Lock it in tight and if the problem persists you know for sure that it's the gun and not you. That might also be helpful information when talking to anyone about getting a repair/replacement.

Yes i did that when i ruled out my scope. I am shooting 10 meter compatition so i know how much it means to hold it correct itch time. And i am shooting on 30y so i should see much better results anyway.

the groups shifts about 1” in different directions but stays as groups not single shots (flyers)

my dealer won`t repair it or replace it, and i have been trying to get a hold on FX sweden for to month now.

there is nobody in my contry that knows enough about the impact to help me out. 

I have really trouble figuring out what it could be with the rifle that can have this effect. It makes much more sense to me if it was a scope problem, but it is not.

Or a barrel/liner problem but i switched to my slug liner and it the same BUT NOT with slugs only pellets

i have disasambled all the gun and checked everything and messured and locktighted and relubed everything, and everything looks good 

Yes it is the 600mm barrel and the 18,1g jsb

I have tryed singleloading, and different magazines, i have shot over 3000 pellets now and it is so bad that i can`t even sight in my scope

all my shots are over a chronograph, and after i put in a huma regulator the ES is not over 10 in any setting.

i just move my head around to see if the crosshair moves when checking parallax