Poi shift on fx impact MK2

Okay so Got some kind of a resault today. It Can absolutly not shot the jsb 18.1g pellets not with the pellet liner or my slug liner,, but it shots slugs and jsb monsters pretty good. this is out of mig 600mm slug liner.

So is it the liner or the pellets that is the problem? Remember that i have shot over 3000 shots and different batches

1566661392_12139492305d615b10ed4d06.63892590_B4E739C5-0132-43D8-878F-762A90A46750.jpeg

So tryed some jsb hades but had trouble getting em down under 900fps so i shot them at 930fps with pretty good results, tryed the jsb heavy diablo just to be sure that it was the same, and they still did not work.

so for some reson it will not shot the jsb 18.1g pellets

i will try to order a new batch of jsb 18.1g and if it is the same, then it has to be the liner..

I'm running into the same POI shift issue with my FX impact. It was driving pellet on pellet for dozens of 18.1 pellets, then all the sudden the POI shifted left nearly 2''. No velocity change. After another 20 rounds or so, it shifted back approximately to the original POI. Scope is very securely mounted. Any ideas would be appreciated?

Try to clean the barrel first. Make sure there is no lead smearing left in it. If it then shoot fine for a while, and it starts happen again, clean again, and try with some lube on the pellets. 

Hard to see how a fouled bore keeps giving tight groups, just different POI, with no velocity change. Not likely regulator since no velocity change. Not likely technique since this appears to be an experienced shooter. Not wind. Bad scope I would expect POI change AND worse groups, which is not what's happening here.

One astute commenter noted that the groups are proceeding clockwise, just like when you are indexing a liner.

Now anyone who's fired a 1911 one-handed can tell you the gun twists vigorously in the hand because strong torque is generated by the rifling spinning the bullet. So could the liner be rotating just a bit as you shoot, indexing itself? Or could the whole liner/barrel assembly/shroud be rotating?