• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Other POI After Weeks In A/C, Mini & Bob.

These two groups were the first shots with the respective air rifles after weeks sitting in air-condition comfort here in Florida. Most notable is the penny example which was the first 20 shots of the day with my Mini Carbine a "piece of kit" (I like that term, makes me sound English) that is not so slowly becoming one of me favorites...small size...comfortable to hold and shoot...high shot count and mag...and now POI consistency, the "key" group was first 10 shots with my Bobcat .25....it's got nothing to prove, been doing this for five years, boringly consistent. Both were given a few minutes to sit and
20230820_134402.jpg
20230820_164645.jpg
20230731_172530.jpg
20230616_134702.jpg
unfog the scopes. Shooting conditions 91* & HUMID...calm to light wind for the Mini and breezy later on for the Bobcat some hours later with t storms in the area. Shot from my usual rocking chair at 30 yds off my knee...BTW Mini group was with Crosman domes...the thing loves 'em, Bob, his standard JSB 25s. Enjoyable shoot but HOT!