Pocketbook took a hit today.

20210806_155008.1628282058.jpg
Added some more arsenal today to ease gun lust.

Both guns were well reviewed and researched before buying and quite a bit of info came from this site. 

Air Arms S510 in .22 Airforce Talon p in .25

The Talon is sighted in and driving tacs but heat and humidity forced an early exit. Will see what S510 does in the morning. 

Both guns were well reviewed and researched before buying and quite a bit of info came from this site. 

The Talon is sighted in and driving tacs but heat and humidity forced an early exit. Will see what S510 does in the morning.

What's even more flattering is that you felt we were important enough to risk your life and climb that ladder to take the shot. Thanks mate. 

What's even more flattering is that you felt we were important enough to risk your life and climb that ladder to take the shot. Thanks mate.

That one got me. Lol

But I had a OSHA rated climbing harness. 🤭

Congrats on adding to the stable great guns they are. Maybe you can give the pocketbook a rest for a couple of days but I wouldn't count on it as there are always so many things to buy when you get a new gun. ;^)

true, they should give us the guns , so we can buy all the other stuff we need. LOL

Like It.

That's the kind of sound thinking that will lead us into the future!!!