• This section is NOT for leaving Member feedback. To leave a Member feedback regarding a Classified transaction simply go to the Members profile and click the ADD FEEDBACK button.
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
Good news. Michael, one of the administrators took care of this. I appreciate his help and everyone else's.
You have to establish a track record on the forum before you are able to use the PM feature. Tell us more about you and your shooting interests.
@Michael Can't PM as well, I'm in the same boat. Trying to contact the seller, no PM option when I click of the avatar on the left, no other way to contact. I'm not very active on the forum, mostly reading, but I have 10 posts. I'm just getting into the airgun shooting and don't have much to share yet. Trying to buy my first airgun here :). Anything else I can to enable PMs for my account? Thanks!!!

As a new member, to not only these forums but the air rifle community at large, with a proven track record of forum use in the world of centerfire competitive sports I have to say it is frustrating at best to find out that PM's are apparently a feature of the somewhat privileged... I am of an age that saw the dawn of computers, and as such not one to post or comment unless there is a salient point to the thread and it's original topic. That alone makes it challenging to build up post counts (apparently the chosen metric for determining the privilege of PM's???) and less than ideal for proliferation of, not only this forum, but the sport at large. I am the sort of individual that believes there is more to be learned by doing research, and using the search function, more so than posting questions, that have been asked multiple times and already answered thus junking up the forum with redundant clutter...

Occasionally I would love to be able to reach out to a post author for clarification or to ask a question about something related but potientially off topic and am unable to....

Hopefully this is a more or less temporary condition for me and I will be able to continue to enjoy the forum as I have found there is quite a lot of good information here.

Andy

Thank you in advance for your consideration/rant off

As a new member, to not only these forums but the air rifle community at large, with a proven track record of forum use in the world of centerfire competitive sports I have to say it is frustrating at best to find out that PM's are apparently a feature of the somewhat privileged... I am of an age that saw the dawn of computers, and as such not one to post or comment unless there is a salient point to the thread and it's original topic. That alone makes it challenging to build up post counts (apparently the chosen metric for determining the privilege of PM's???) and less than ideal for proliferation of, not only this forum, but the sport at large. I am the sort of individual that believes there is more to be learned by doing research, and using the search function, more so than posting questions, that have been asked multiple times and already answered thus junking up the forum with redundant clutter...

Occasionally I would love to be able to reach out to a post author for clarification or to ask a question about something related but potientially off topic and am unable to....

Hopefully this is a more or less temporary condition for me and I will be able to continue to enjoy the forum as I have found there is quite a lot of good information here.

Andy

Thank you in advance for your consideration/rant off
Andy, if you don’t care to post for fear of derailment or redundancy, you can always post your own advice based on your past experiences such as gun cleaning, scope installation and set up, anti cant questions, etc, etc.
YOU offering advice is worthy towards your 10 post requirement.

OK, go to the forums page, make sure you're logged in, read posts in that forum or start a new thread and ask questions

It's right under the air pistols section