• This section is NOT for leaving Member feedback. To leave a Member feedback regarding a Classified transaction simply go to the Members profile and click the ADD FEEDBACK button.
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
Hello, new here to air gun nation and to PCPs. Finding it hard to navigate site. Avid hunter but mostly bow hunting. I do have a couple AR’s for hog hunting. Have night vision and thermals for that too! just Getting into PCP for mostly hunting purposes but some for target fun. Have a predator problem on farm with nest robbers and coyotes that I want to manage. So looking for something versatile but mostly taking small to medium size game. Looking for power, accurate and quiet in a semi-auto platform:). Doing my research but so much to learn. Leaning toward a .30 cal LCS SK 19.

Same here - I would love to get verified.

I am an avid air gunner. Ex paintball / airsoft / powderburner. All those sports and this one are a great way to stay out of trouble. My first real PCPs. Trying to decide what’s next

92A593B4-5F85-4567-9C69-E67E3C0558E6.jpeg

BD08E3EC-38A8-4897-B0A9-969B4E1C474B.jpeg

I seem to be having trouble with finding the pm.
I am new to this Hobby but I am familiar with firearms. Looking for information before "pulling the trigger" on a purchase. Would like to start off used.

I can't seem to be able to figure out how to PM someone. Help would be appreciated. I have just over 10 post's not counting these last 2

You have to establish a track record on the forum before you are able to use the PM feature. Tell us more about you and your shooting interests.
Would love access to the PM system. I was mostly into semi automatic hand guns until recently when I accidently started reading about air rifles and how far they come. I liked the idea of not having to wear hearing protection, lower cost ammo, and not needing a 10 day waiting period to pick up my purchase. The AirGunChannel host really got me interested in air guns and based on his reviews and Shooter1721 I talked to the guys at Utah Air Guns and bought the FX Impact M3 700MM barrel, heavy liner, Element Titan scope, and an Airmarksmen air tank. I am now able to shoot targets in my backyard which is a fantastic plus and now I am very interested in learning more from this community.

Hey AGN,
So, I have been into air guns for many years and like many of you out there you may be able to relate got very addicted. Starting obsessing over what gun to buy next and what accessory to buy. Till the 2 or 3 guns I wanted turned into a bit of an obsession. Next thing you know you own a lot of guns, and your ex-wife is saying what the heck and not very happy about the box's that keep showing up at the door. Like every few weeks it was Christmas all over again. Well till eventually you realize okay I have a problem. Well like I referenced earlier the ex-thing changed my life for a bit and found that I sold most of them off and took a big lose. Then the ones you keep sit and you don't use now for many years. But something inside you makes you come out into the world of looking at the new stuff and how much the industry has changed in 5 years. Then you're hooked again. So here I am on the hunt for some new stuff and learn from this site what is happening in the world of PCP.