• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Pls does anybody know when the FX STX Superior Heavy Liner will be available?

Pls does anybody know when the FX STX Superior Heavy Liner will be available in .22 cal and .25 cal X 700mm?

Hi tothemax, 

The .22 and .25 700 mm Heavy superiors are available with dealers today. You can visit our website or call customer service if your having difficulties finding dealers near you. 

regards, 

FX Airguns USA

FX Airguns USA,

Thank you for your response on the availability of the FX STX Superior Heavy Liners As of right now Utah Airguns had none, SPAW has none, and have not received any in months. Since Utah is the largest or one of the largest FX dealers in the country and they have not received any, can you pls tell me what specific dealers you are referring to where I can buy one today? I want a .25cal x 700 mm and a 22cal x 700 mm STX Superior Heavy Liner. 

If no one has them currently, pls could you check and advise when they will be available that we can actually purchase them?

I have called your customer service but they are unfortunately closed now. i will try again tomorrow.

Thank you

Pls does anybody know when the FX STX Superior Heavy Liner will be available in .22 cal and .25 cal X 700mm?

Hi tothemax, 

The .22 and .25 700 mm Heavy superiors are available with dealers today. You can visit our website or call customer service if your having difficulties finding dealers near you. 

regards, 

FX Airguns USA

FX Airguns USA: Where in the flip are these flipping barrels you are speaking of pls? Not a single dealer has any or had any since you above message!!!

Hi tothemax, 

regards, 

FX Airguns USA

FX Airguns USA: Where in the flip are these flipping barrels you are speaking of pls? Not a single dealer has any or had any since you above message!!!

Hi Tothemax, 

Please contact our Customer Service and we can assist in finding the barrels your looking for.

Regards FX Airguns USA