Plinking in Massachusetts

Greetings fellow airgunners! I'm new on here and was hoping to connect with others in my general area. I've gotten bored of plinking alone and only being able to shoot at the range in Hudson. Anyone know of any places outdoors thats suitable? Sucks not having my own yard, I'm in the north shore area.

I own a Gauntlet sl30, sig mcx virtus and a Black Bunker BM8. Im hoping to get a flashpup soon also.

Messenger_creation_db9bd891-916d-44ca-ba93-23c8456ab135.jpeg

received_844023640880938.jpeg

received_1160141141665880.jpeg

I don't know if you could be much further from me and still in the state. Am over near springfield
That's not prohibitively far. I'm in Saugus. I actually just bought a vehicle from a Springfield dealer a few months back. I'm definitely willing to travel for a good place to plink and whatnot. I have a few friends up north but that's like 3 hours one way so unless I'm spending the weekend there not really worth it.

Last edited:
Greetings fellow airgunners! I'm new on here and was hoping to connect with others in my general area. I've gotten bored of plinking alone and only being able to shoot at the range in Hudson. Anyone know of any places outdoors thats suitable? Sucks not having my own yard, I'm in the north shore area.

I own a Gauntlet sl30, sig mcx virtus and a Black Bunker BM8. Im hoping to get a flashpup soon also.

View attachment 459313

View attachment 459314

View attachment 459315
I'm over in Greenfield. Northern Franklin County. but we are on completely opposite sides of the state. But I'm always down for shooting

Reactions: SkizzyGtac30
Reactions: Hold_Over
It is great to see fellow Bay Stater's active on the boards. I too am new to the forum and to the PCP game. I'm in Framingham and a member at the Wayland Rod and Gun Club. They have an outdoor range and two lane indoor. Nothing fancy, just a place to shoot. I hear that there is another airgunner there, but we haven't met. It would be fun to have a greater airgun presence and camaraderie.

It is great to see fellow Bay Stater's active on the boards. I too am new to the forum and to the PCP game. I'm in Framingham and a member at the Wayland Rod and Gun Club. They have an outdoor range and two lane indoor. Nothing fancy, just a place to shoot. I hear that there is another airgunner there, but we haven't met. It would be fun to have a greater airgun presence and camaraderie.
I always wondered if there might be some airguners in Wayland! That said, since you are in Framingham you are not too far from the guys in Marlboro. They often come to the meets at Woburn and they even post a handy calendar of all the matches that are taking place in other nearby clubs.

-Marty

Reactions: SkizzyGtac30
I always wondered if there might be some airguners in Wayland! That said, since you are in Framingham you are not too far from the guys in Marlboro. They often come to the meets at Woburn and they even post a handy calendar of all the matches that are taking place in other nearby clubs.

-Marty
Thanks for sharing... Marlboro is not far at all.

Reactions: MartyMcFly