Please welcome ZAN Projectiles to our list of fine partners!!

E5A62495-B806-4D97-9853-3F89B2D8D9C6.1628184114.jpeg
0E0A325F-14E6-4EC6-8DC0-3EBE1103597C.1628184116.jpeg
67BF7E64-70C1-46D2-AD39-775BA9CCCB41.1628184118.jpeg

just received my order! Can't wait to try these out! Fast shipping( DHL, I paid extra but it's worth not having to wait and be upset) and as you can see packaged extremely well.

I was planning buying a slug liner. This what I currently have:

FX impact MK2 PP .25 cal 700 with STX-A liner 1:27

The heaviest slugs in .25 which FX liner you would recommend?

I currently have the 600mm heavy liner in my MK2 and it is shooting the 37gr at 995fps. I haven't gotten to the range but in my yard at 25 and 30 yards they are all touching. I know this isn't the 50 to 100 yards but I just received my shipment yesterday and haven't gotten to the range yet. 
I also purchased the 41gr but haven't ran those yet.

Correct me if I am wrong but to fight the elements better luck with heavier/slower vs faster/lighter slugs/pellets?

Right now I have a bigger pack of JSB 34gr MK2's (which POI pretty decent @100) and tinkering to order slugs the most heaviest I can fit in a mag instead of matching my current setup... I would like to go beyond 100 as far I can group reasonably. My Impact is heavy ported and mechanically ready to power the heavier slugs.

I just ordered another batch of slugs from ZAN. I checked the local vendor but it was cheaper to order and delivery was even cheaper than here in the states. I received my first order from ZAN, just like kaylaindy, in less than a week with DHL shipping. 

It's cheaper to order direct from ZAN than to get from vendor in US. The 37gr are hole in hole or touching at 50 yards. I did add a touch of fluid film to all the slugs and they fly true...

@ram2jeep I agree the cheapest route for these slugs comes from Slovenia! I ordered 3 packages last week and they shipped to CA in under a week. Just a fraction over 10 cents per slug. The US dealer wanted about 33% more for shipping, final price about 15 cents per slug.

So I ordered yesterday, Sunday, and already got my delivery date for Thursday from DHL. @Balver, exactly, cheaper to order direct and as long as they keep shipping so quickly, I will order from them instead of a vendor here. Also the markup from the vendor is close to $7 for 200 slugs. Nothing against making a profit but when you out price yourself in the process you don't gain anything...

Nice roll out!
1f601.svg

However, I'm a tad hesitant on freight charges from there to here!

Still cheaper than purchasing from the vendor here in the US! Already did the math as did another forum member @balver and man, when the shipping and slug cost is cheaper and faster than the vendor in the US why would i purchase here. 

The other thing that seems to be an issue for many of us is shipping charges. I typically pay more for shipping because I want my purchased items as soon as possible. I check and see what other vendors are charging and their service history with myself and will then make the decision on which route I want to go with. When ZAN came on board I decided to give them a try as slugs is what I typically shoot and are more readily available versus pellets at this given time.

I also like that they give you shipping options versus the standard rate shipping and then you have NO idea when USPS is going to deliver your item or even worse when the vendor prints the label and you receive a tracking number but they don't ship your item until a week later. You saved on shipping but you don't have your purchased items...

E5A62495-B806-4D97-9853-3F89B2D8D9C6.1628184114.jpeg
0E0A325F-14E6-4EC6-8DC0-3EBE1103597C.1628184116.jpeg
67BF7E64-70C1-46D2-AD39-775BA9CCCB41.1628184118.jpeg

just received my order! Can't wait to try these out! Fast shipping( DHL, I paid extra but it's worth not having to wait and be upset) and as you can see packaged extremely well.

Are you shooting these from your Maverick? What speed do they seem to like?

No, no, no hahahahaha, I was working on the Maverick when DHL delivered and I just took a shot of the ammo. I shoot these out of my MK2 at 995fps in 37gr and they stack at 50yards...