Please welcome TPS (The Pellet Shop) to our list of fine partners!!

I have never heard of TPS. So, I am interested in any experiences, positive or negative, that customers have had with that company.

I am sceptical, because I was recently defrauded by Airgun-us.com, another company I had never heard of. On or about February 2, 2022, I purchased a .50 caliber Seneca Dragon claw from Airgun-us through their online website, using my Mastercard debit card. They took my money, but never sent the rifle or even responded to my numerous email inquiries. Although I began a fraud dispute through Aspiration Bank, I have yet to get my money back or the rifle. 

After I purchased the rifle, I read customer reviews stating that Airgun-us was a fraudulent site that stole customers' money. I wish I had seen those reviews before I made the purchase.

I don't wish to experience this kind of fraud again. So, I am trying to determine, from other customers, if TPS is legitimate.

bbabero,

TPS is a new venture, here on Long Island NY. I'll personally say that they are 100% legit, and have been featured on the Airgun podcast. Many satisfied people, excellent customer service. They specialize in larger bore guns and ammo. They are 100% legit, otherwise, why would Airgun Nation add them as a partner? Look at all of the previous posts before yours......all positive, should answer your question. Shop with confidence. The owners name is Bin, and he's only an online dealer at the moment, but he's looking for an actual location to open up a formal shop.

Tom Holland 

Field Target Tech 

Fieldtargettech.com