Please welcome Thomas Air to our list of fine sponsors!!

Where did you got that Rear Rest? I am brainstorming for quiet some time about just like that ;)

Rear rest.JPG

It appears to be this one.

Dave

Reactions: bigHUN
Where did you got that Rear Rest? I am brainstorming for quiet some time about just like that ;)

View attachment 468129
It is a PQP rear rest.

I advise purchasing the foot disks. They prevent the rest from sliding. I didn't use rthem here because the table has a carpet top.

The Protektor front rest is too lite for 20 fpe or greater.

I use this set up when shooting 20 yards as my Single Piece PQP rest will not span a full size target at such a short distance.

The most versatile setup for any distance that I have tested and use alot and can be used with all my rifles is the PQP rear rest with my Eagle Slingshot front rest. If the course of fire only allows a sand bag rear rest you just swap out the PQP for a bag.

I don't shoot anything below 50 M and I see the vertical travel can cover the N50 target as is. Contacted the Mfg and they confirmed in email I shall be able to use this rear rest in dual purpose with my PB as well. Currently out of stock.
The PQP works very well at 50 meters with ARA and N50 targets, at 100 yards or greater, I advise putting a heavy grease on the threads of the elevation screw because the thread play as delivered is too sloppy for setting the POA using a BR single power scope with a very fine cross hair and small dot. I use Phil Wood water proof grease.

Reactions: bigHUN