Please welcome Thomas Air to our list of fine sponsors!!

Airgun Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 24, 2020
Colorado, United States
The name Thomas Air is known throughout the airgun world as the epitome of precision and craftsmanship.

image2.jpeg

Thomas Air is a one-man operation, run by Michael Thomas Niksch. Michael has been blessed to be the gunsmith of choice for field target and benchrest shooters who compete at the highest levels.

Screen Shot 2023-08-29 at 9.41.50 AM.jpeg

The demand for his hand-built products greatly exceed the production capability of a single person. Current lead time are about one year. Michael spends about a week per rifle for assembly, barrel work, testing, and as much “retesting” as it takes to make certain his products meet the highest accuracy standards in the world.

image0.jpeg

Thomas Air is recognized throughout the industry as the gold standard of champions.
  • 32 National BR records in 25m and 50y sanctioned events
  • 3 World Championship titles including the current Heavy Varmint world champion (world record)
  • Current EBR Pro class champion, and the highest score ever achieved at the event
  • Countless National FT championships, and the choice of the entire USA team world competitors (except 1)

Air rifle accuracy is Michael’s passion, and the results could not be achieved without an absolute love for what he does, and a complete devotion to the process.

call or text: (970) 275-9247
email: [email protected]
AGN: @thomasair

1693320752727.png

The name Thomas Air is known throughout the airgun world as the epitome of precision and craftsmanship.

View attachment 384481

Thomas Air is a one-man operation, run by Michael Thomas Niksch. Michael has been blessed to be the gunsmith of choice for field target and benchrest shooters who compete at the highest levels.

View attachment 384483

The demand for his hand-built products greatly exceed the production capability of a single person. Current lead time are about one year. Michael spends about a week per rifle for assembly, barrel work, testing, and as much “retesting” as it takes to make certain his products meet the highest accuracy standards in the world.

View attachment 384484

Air rifle accuracy is Michael’s passion, and the results could not be achieved without an absolute love for what he does, and a complete devotion to the process.

call or text: (970) 275-9247
email: [email protected]
AGN: @thomasair

View attachment 384487
very happy to hear this , welcome aboard Thomas Air , and thank you .

Seriously ! if i was a competitor i would have a Thomas . But i am a back yard shooter, i would not like to think i was in line (in front0 of a competitor and they had to wait longer for their rifle , but this is my personal reason i do not have a Thomas .
Buy used, @qball has an FT Thomas for sale in the AGN Classifieds!