Please welcome The Best Airgun, LLC. to our list of fine partners!!

That kuzey k900 looks interesting…any reviews in English? I just saw a couple from I think South Africa…

These guy told me "I'll prepare a gun this week to send you to review" then they just wouldn't email me back. Ghosted me. They will do the same to you should you encounter any problems with thier products. 

STAY AWAY FROM THESE WIERDO'S. They are not right in the head. -Nate @ Airgun Channel 

P.S. Note the "LLC" Limited Liability Corperation" They are already showing you thier true colors with the name of the company. They are "not liable" ...so tough luck buyer!

First, I have nothing to do with The Best AIrgun, LLC.

Your attitude towards these companies that won't send you free product is that of a petulant toddler. This is not the first time I've seen you make generally negative comments when you don't get your way. Smear campaigns are doing nothing for your ambitions of making a living off airgun videos. In fact, they're probably hurting your chances of establishing any sort of long-lasting meaningful relationships with the who's who in the industry. 

Simply having a YouTube channel does not automatically make these companies indebted to you. Turn down the entitlement a few notches. 

Finally, an LLC is a very common way of doing business and offers nothing towards indicating that a retailer will take a "tough luck buyer" mentality. 

Reactions: Joedirt199
Yeah, I should not have got all into that LLC thing. It's not about the free product thing. It's comminucation. I am already sorry I posted that by the way...

..but in all my 5 years of airgunning, that is the first time someone said they were sending something...and then dissapeared on me.

I deal with rejection every day. 80% of the people I approach for videos ignore me altogether. That's annoying they can't take 1 minute to say "No, sorry". ...but that is thier right to handle emails however they want. I don't get sore about that anymore. 

I don't understand why someone would say something like "I'll prepare a gun to send you this week"...then dissapear. They were either in a wierd state of mind when they agreed to it, or they just run the other way when things get rough.

People on AGN can talk about when a gun is broken...but how about someone's customer service? That is just as important as the product they sell. The people behind the products are just as important to me as what I'm buying. 

I will take the heat for acting like an entitled Youtuber. I have been down this road before so I know I won't be able to convince some of you it's not about the free stuff.

Reactions: maxtrouble
HEY Nate,

It's not even about customer service. If you haven't bought anything from them, and aren't considering doing so, you aren't a customer. 

There's any number of scenarios on the other side that could have caused this to play out the way it did. Perhaps a paying customer called them right after you and wanted to BUY the same gun. Maybe it was the last one Best had on hand? In that situation, if I was Best, I'd send that gun to the paying customer before I'd send it on to a YouTuber. Maybe they looked you up after the call and decided they didn't want the kind of review that you do? 

Again, any number of reasons, but smearing them because they didn't send you a free gun is not cool. 

Reactions: Joedirt199