Please welcome Target Forge to our list of fine partners!!

My KYL arrived today. Packaged neatly and securely. Setup was easier than a Lego project. Well designed and expertly executed. 

My only complaint is that the smallest 2 targets seem to be coated in lead repellent! 🤪

Love your product guys. Thanks for bringing a great value to the market. Here's to much more success for you 👍!

Jim, I am delighted that you like our product! Like us on Facebook to stay up to date on new stuff. Big announcements are coming soon! 

Hi,great news. Glad 2 c some made in America products. I do have a ?. Can the Devil Eye paddles be removed from the spike so they can be taken back to the work bench so they can be cleaned up and re-painted? That would be awesome.

Well, part of their robustness is that they are welded together which is where their strength comes from. I just hit mine with a spray can or wide tip paint marker when my tired, old eyes cant see the crosshairs on 'em anymore. I can tell you the finish and rust comes right off with a wire wheel (or the cheek poker and Derek from "Vise Grip Garage would say). .

Ok, quick update. One of my amazing customers poked me and said "Hey dummy, why don't you ship UPS? I hate the USPS..." I replied with a blank stare... I had no good answer. Truth is USPS was REALLY easy to setup and get going, and it seemed to work ok'ish. Well all that changed TODAY! You can now GO BROWN at Target Forge! Whoo Hoo! Now I have to go get more gas mix for the MIG welder and get back to work! Love you guys! Be the light in the darkness...

162639753_287061112912974_2673609409038896533_o.1616084639.png

Hi,great news. Glad 2 c some made in America products. I do have a ?. Can the Devil Eye paddles be removed from the spike so they can be taken back to the work bench so they can be cleaned up and re-painted? That would be awesome.

Well, part of their robustness is that they are welded together which is where their strength comes from. I just hit mine with a spray can or wide tip paint marker when my tired, old eyes cant see the crosshairs on 'em anymore. I can tell you the finish and rust comes right off with a wire wheel (or the cheek poker and Derek from "Vise Grip Garage would say). .

I almost forgot! The Devil's Eye High Energy can easily be removed for a trip to the body shop! Duh, how could I miss that? I designed the thing...

I want to take a moment and say THANK YOU to the AGN community! I just left the post office with another truck full of goodies for you guys, you should get them soon. You all really know how to party! I'm 96.78% caught up with orders right now. only a few stragglers remain, by Monday morning the slate will be cleared. I am thankful for your patronage. If you have a moment, help us spread the word, a Facebook message, a mention on any social media really matters, like A LOT! Let's show the suits on Madison Ave how marketing should be done. We've got some killer stuff coming up, if your haven't liked our Facebook page, or Instagram, do it. I tend to service those outlets first as my phone is always in my pocket. While your at it help us grow the YouTube channel, "more betterer" content ( as Derek from Vise Grip Garage would say) coming there as well.

Welcome to AGN as a partner. I get a lot of my airgunning questions answered here and also recommendations for gear. I've been looking for a pellet trap now that I have a PCP in .25 versus my single shot break action .22 rifle. I ordered "The Trap 2.0" for my backyard fun and will probably order one of the "Know Your Limits" setup in a couple months or so. 

Do y'all offer any military discounts? I didn't see any mention on the website. 

Again, welcome and thanks for making the gear we all need to a standard we all want.

Respectfully yours,

Jack McCarty
Master Sergeant, USAF (Retired)

Welcome to AGN as a partner. I get a lot of my airgunning questions answered here and also recommendations for gear. I've been looking for a pellet trap now that I have a PCP in .25 versus my single shot break action .22 rifle. I ordered "The Trap 2.0" for my backyard fun and will probably order one of the "Know Your Limits" setup in a couple months or so. 

Do y'all offer any military discounts? I didn't see any mention on the website. 

Again, welcome and thanks for making the gear we all need to a standard we all want.

Respectfully yours,

Jack McCarty
Master Sergeant, USAF (Retired)

Thank you for your service! We have been so busy filling order this past week I haven't had time to get on this. I will be rolling out a 10% discount code for active and retired military. For now, just send me an image of a DD-214 or military ID and I'll get you a coupon code. Sound fair enough?

Do not be worried about backorders! He said they would catchup fast, and WOW! I received my KYL and Devils Eyes is 6 business days! I haven’t gotten shipping that fast from people who have stuff in stock! 

The Devils Eyes look good and heavier duty than some others I’ve used. I also love that they are smaller than any others I have used, which is exactly what I was looking for. The KYL is exactly what it needs to be. I love the price and can get a couple for the price of some others. The box was so small! Cant wait to get them out there and test them out. Might have to take off some time from work this week to play.

Thanks so much!

Do not be worried about backorders! He said they would catchup fast, and WOW! I received my KYL and Devils Eyes is 6 business days! I haven’t gotten shipping that fast from people who have stuff in stock! 

The Devils Eyes look good and heavier duty than some others I’ve used. I also love that they are smaller than any others I have used, which is exactly what I was looking for. The KYL is exactly what it needs to be. I love the price and can get a couple for the price of some others. The box was so small! Cant wait to get them out there and test them out. Might have to take off some time from work this week to play.

Thanks so much!

Thank you Sir!