Please Welcome SPAW to our list of fine sponsors!

ken hicks couldn’t tune a fart !! didn’t my gun he had to call up ernest to fix my gun he messed up !! guy no’s nothing about impact

Generally pulling up a 4 year old thread to bash someone is not a good start to resolving issues . There is a forum called Industry Feedback, but be warned if the initial post is not succinct and accurate it won't go well.

You should probably read rule 1 before posting to avoid emotional outbursts.

ken hicks couldn’t tune a fart !! didn’t my gun he had to call up ernest to fix my gun he messed up !! guy no’s nothing about impact
I dont know what YOU do for a living, but in my field, hydro pneumatic engineering, its not uncommon to seek info., advice, or help from those in my field when issues arise and vice versa. Does that mean I know less and they no more or i'm not able to do my job? The phrase," More heads are better than one", comes to mind, when issues arise. Or maybe this phrase, " There is wisdom in the council of many".

I dont know what YOU do for a living, but in my field, hydro pneumatic engineering, its not uncommon to seek info., advice, or help from those in my field when issues arise and vice versa. Does that mean I know less and they no more or i'm not able to do my job? The phrase," More heads are better than one", comes to mind, when issues arise. Or maybe this phrase, " There is wisdom in the council of many".
well i’m probably smarter than you !! i’m a nuclear machinist! engineering people know poop anyways

Not having a horse in this race and looking in from the outside as a small business owner for over 35 years in retail, I am going say a word that probably has a LOT to do with tennesee366's problem ....

I know that 99.9% of my dealings with people like this guy all boils down to the fact they have Never been told this magic word, and now it's someone else's fault....

The magic word is.... Wait for it.....

NO.......

I never saw where he said why the gun was back with Ken in the 1st place, kinda makes you wonder doesn't it.....

Peace ya'll