Please welcome Skout Airguns to our list of fine partners!!

O i do not in the slightest worry about the proven stuff from the paint markers, clearly that is down to perfection, and adapting that over to airgun i dont see as a major challenge.

I am a bit worried about the airgun specific elements as that is a whole lot more than a paint marker, not least the barrel / barrels, and i am not even sure 3 barrels are needed off the bat. but offering that would indeed be awesome.

I will hope that they will offer a "cheap" option with just the one barrel

That is i think it is, been many a year / decade since i was spreading paint, so things there might have changed in ways i have not heard off.

I am keeping taps on these for sure, getting one or not, CUZ it stand a chance of at least to some degree disrupting our hobby, and thats a good thing.

PS. what others mention in regard to tube / smaller tube guns, that would be nice to see, a conventional rifle, where you cant see the air tube at all as it is encompassed by the wood stock or Metal frame, CUZ lets face it as long as you can give people say 100 shots in what ever caliber on a fill, that is still going to be plenty for most people used to get maybe 40 shots on a charge.

Personally i dont need "1000" shots on a charge in .177, 3 - 400 will be more than enough for me, not least if i get a really nice looking rifle, maybe even a PCP replica of a well known powder burner.

I would take a sweet shooting PCP M1 rifle in a heartbeat over a futuristic looking shooting machine, and i would gladly give up a massive shot count for that.

Wow! This really looks interesting. Great info. I agree that they could probably just sell it with one liner and let you buy the extras you need, like FX does. Depends on price. I would also like to see a rail under the bottle as well, for more versatility, than just the style of bipod they are using. I like the fully adjustable stock and cheek too, standard. 

Sounds like they are really bringing something new, and still working on finalizing it and other rifles as well. New (to us) inner workings, for more shots and more efficiencies. 

Made in the USA too. 

I’m signing up for more info.

I got the smart part barrels sitting right here from back in the day. -Nate

20220201_132349.1643750770.jpg

You match the first section with whatever size your paintballs are that day (for accuracy). There was a couple years when I would shoot 2000 rounds of paint every single weekend. (1 full case, about $40). I had a bunch of air bottles and I would fill them all up, grab my case of paintballs, and go to war. Unsually 1 on 1 against my buddy. Way more fun than PCP! ...good times. 

Reactions: RobHales
I was impressed by their SHOT show preview, it's the first time I've had any real interest in an electronic gun. The Benjamin Rogue is a good example of an expensive gun that didn't pan out. (If you haven't heard of the Rogue...that's my point.) I just hope I can afford one! I never got into paintball so I have no idea what these products might sell or have sold for in that market.

hank you for your interest in the New EPOCH from Skout Airguns. At this time we are in the process of finalizing and testing the design for all of the various calibers. We want to ensure that our customers are fully satisfied with their purchase so we need to take our time to make sure everything is working as expected. At that point we will be ready to start production and will begin to take pre-orders. Please be patient. We are as excited as you are and are certain that it will be worth the wait!

Regards ~ Skout Airguns

I am so excited about this.. Something to look forward to for sure.. From what I know ( next to nothing) they know PCP's ( generally speaking) next is the bbl... They have been at it two years and I would think they have done their research.. Maybe some beta models are floating around and already splitting sparrows?

Moot? maybe... But for me, as the reverend says, "Keep Hope Alive."