Please welcome Precision Pneumatic Products to our list of fine partners!!

Airgun Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 24, 2020
Colorado, United States
Please give a warm welcome to Precision Pneumatic Products!!

PPP 360x120.1649352691.jpeg

Hello Airgun Nation!

My name is Nitin Nelapudi. I own and operate Precision Pneumatic Products LLC.

I specialize in airgun tuning and repair. To give a little history, I started working on airguns way back in 2009 when I purchased my first air rifle. The airgun I purchased, and still own to this day, is my beloved BSA SuperTen .22 caliber air rifle. I bought this gun new and right out of the box it was leaking (arrrrrgh!) The dealer at the time was kind enough to an exchange or refund.

I would have totally exchanged it, except the gun had very nice grain on the wooden furniture and I didn't want to risk getting another rifle with less than desirable wood. So, I opted to keep it and try to repair it myself. Well that was a mistake and a blessing all at the same time. Because it turned out to be a very challenging and expensive lesson J

Eventually, I was able to bring my BSA SuperTen back to life, and I even added some custom parts! What I realized is that I totally enjoyed working on airguns, and that experience pushed me to hone my skills and dig deep (I mean really deep!) into the world of airgun repair and customization.

To this day I am known for customizing, tuning, and repairing BSA Airguns. But I didn't stop there! I am proud to say that I have worked on almost every brand, and I still continue to push the envelope of airgun repair, design, and tuning. In fact, I recently purchased a CNC machine. This is a real game changer because it enables me to help advance the sport of airgunning, and personalize your airguns with custom parts and accessories.

PPP.1649352817.jpeg

Our goal is to continually improve airguns, airgun parts, and accessories. We can help design, prototype and even manufacture airgun related products. Do you have a great idea? I would love to help you from start to finish.

My motto when working on airguns is… "Accuracy, High Performance, and Repeatability."

Let me know how I can help you! 

-Nitin

[url="mailto:[email protected]"][email protected]

https://precisionpneumaticproducts.com/

Your website is not iPad friendly. Many of the links are not working on your support page. I clicked on RAW and RTI links and this is what I get:

8FA946A7-2971-4943-9932-6975A82F0BC1.1649629177.png
05945124-61FE-4F90-80DE-9297B444152F.1649629177.png

The home page text is not viewable at the edges either?

7070A771-5AB5-4734-89FE-8995EDD647B1.1649629235.png

I don’t mean to be rude or disrespectful but with a business name that begins with “Precision” you may want to address these website issues?

Hi everyone!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention! While I strive hard to bring you awesome services with airguns, I do not claim to be a website wizard! (laughing out loud). I will have to consult with my website hosting service who developed this website for us to try and address the "ipad unfriendly" situation. This may take some time, and sorry in advance for this.

As far as the links go for our support page, it is intended as a resource, some of the links maybe old or outdated, but it is our latest link for each specific vendor/manufacturer. I think the best way to deal with this is if you can email us at [email protected] about the specific link that it is not working. Then we can either replace it with a current working link, or reach out to the manufacturer for solutions. Please mention "SUPPORT LINKS" in the subject line -that would be helpful.

Thanks again....And thanks to Airgun Nation Members for allowing us to be part of this amazing community!

Hi there,

Good question!

I work on a first come -first service basis. And the ultimate answer to your question is "Yes."

Your airgun for tune or repair will be here until I start on it. I think the biggest concern with me is the scope of the work. It can vary widely on tune/repair tasks, and of course parts inventory and availability. It doesn't make sense for me if we don't have the gun to assess and work on if we need to. Most of the time parts availability is what delays the progress. Especially for older guns, complex-to- work on guns, or custom jobs. I don't limit my work to certain brands ( we will work on almost anything). I work on every brand that I can, and so trying to keep parts for every brand is almost impossible for me.

Also as a baseline I always try to let my customers know that I am meticulous in what I do, and I don't leave any stone unturned so to speak. So that being said, I do take longer than average to do an excellent job. It's a one man show here for the most part when it comes to the actual tuning and repair work.

Thanks for your great question bd2021...hope I answered it successfully

Nitin