Please welcome PatchWorm to our list of fine partners!!

Guys, thanks so much for the warm welcome. Airgun Nation is THE place to be, and we are really happy to be here to provide any information and support possible to old timers and newcomers alike. Please feel free to post any questions or comments to this board, by private message, or email which can be found on our website http://patchworm.com We also have a Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PatchWorm where we post informational and occasional just-plain-fun content.

Again, really happy to be here, and dang... would really like to have that Hatsan NeutronStar in my hands at the range. Best of luck to you RDWers.

Welcome Patchworm!
Great item, as it’s easier to mess up a crown or bore with a Knick than most would think. Just film through borescope & compare a year or two later. Nothing but Tornado brushes now for deep clean. 

Also no need to remove any device on muzzle with a Patchworm. You simply use a straw or dedicated hollow nylon tube to catch and draw through baffles. 
You ideally want to always clean from breech out through muzzle. Some airguns don’t make that easy with short magazine loading area/breech. I had to cut off the brass end of my Boresnake & debur it, polish and now it works for most every gun but it’s short and wasn’t designed especially for airguns like this “new” Patchworm. 
I believe I’ll buy a kit or at least the nice felt & precut round patches. I’ve been using weedwhacker line for over 10 years for a simple pull through.

You definitely need a good one piece rod for any type of pushing pellets, etc. through though. I don’t know if Otis makes a good .177 carbon fiber one piece or who. Anyone know? 

Great cleaning tool, way better than the traditional pull through. It just gets and grabs a hold of all the crud and pulls it out. I've been looking hard since my little white .22cal bushing went flinging off into the great white beyond while changing patches. That little sucker is hiding very well. Just adjust a patch to compensate and you'll be good to go.

jking

jking Sir, 

I see you lost the white bushing and I found out that Patchworm has them (replacement) for $1 each. I have not used their system before but ordered a set for both rifle and handgun and ... since I read about your “loss” I ordered two more white bushings since Murphy’s Law often applies to me too! Lol