Please welcome KalibrGun to our list of fine partners!!

Thanks for your kind reply. So on the ARGUS 60W you will have a dedicated slug barrel installed. ? I love to shoot 20.2 grain nielsen slugs in .22 Will those do well in this rifle ? As I said before I am on the edge of buying a wildcat MKIII but want to wait for the ARGUS 60W if you think capabilities will be comparable or better in Argus

Yes it will have special barrel and only after series of different tests we will share with you more specific info)

Hi
First of all, congratulations on the new Cricket 2 rifle.
I would like to ask some information.
I am very interested in 25 cal. I heard that it is not on sale yet.
Tell me please
from which materials will the new Cricket 2 25 cal be made and from which material is the trigger. How much will the FPE have and what is the price and weight.
What are the differences between Cricket 25 and Cricket 2 25.
Thank you
kind regards

Thanks for your kind reply. So on the ARGUS 60W you will have a dedicated slug barrel installed. ? I love to shoot 20.2 grain nielsen slugs in .22 Will those do well in this rifle ? As I said before I am on the edge of buying a wildcat MKIII but want to wait for the ARGUS 60W if you think capabilities will be comparable or better in Argus

Yes it will have special barrel and only after series of different tests we will share with you more specific info)

Dear Kalibrgun people,

any news on the Argus 60:W ?

Dear Kalibrgun people,

Hello Aylel.
Argus 60 will be in States in September.
Also in August we will test to shoot 20.2 grain nielsen slugs in .22 and will let you know.

Dear Kalibrgun people,

Hello Aylel.
Argus 60 will be in States in September.
Also in August we will test to shoot 20.2 grain nielsen slugs in .22 and will let you know.

good morning,

I can’t wait !!! Any news ? Please could you give a picture of the 60W