Please welcome KalibrGun to our list of fine partners!!

ДОБРО ПОЖАЛОВАТЬ!  

I’m very pleased Kalibrgun is on AGN now. Your guns have a good following here, I own two Crickets myself. 

So good to see communication, updates, & feedback. This is something that I feel lots of end users really wanted from the company for a long time now. 

Looking forward to see what’s to come. 

Thank you! Welcome in Czech will be Vítáme vás )

Welcome Kalibrgun

I would not want a bad interpretation on your part, it is just a suggestion to improve your fantastic cricket, in reference to the magazine fixing lever, your system is a bit uncomfortable for me and this design makes it easier for me to insert and remove the magazine.

1591093277_11206491045ed6281db6f017.86738822.jpg

And it would also be fantastic an upgrade for the old cricket with advanced side lever like cricket II would also be nice.

It is a pleasure to have you in this forum

Regards

Enkey

​​

Hello, Enkey.

Thank you for your suggestion. However from safety perspective we do not recommend use this upgrade for beginners as bolt loader can be damaged.
This can happen in case if you place magazine in wrong position and try to close cocking lever with force.

Could please someone from Kalibrgun mention the ( potential adjustable ) power of the 5.5 mm Argus 45 W ? I am just at the point of ordering a gx wildcat 3 in 5.5 but would prefer the Argus in case the potential to shoot jsb hybrid slugs with 285-290 m/sec is there. Please let me know as this will be a game changer if it does comply .

cheers

Yalel

Hello, Yalel. In August our next model ARGUS 60 W will be presented.
This model will be specially prepared for shooting slugs and will have that power.
Details will be on our website https://kalibrgun.com/ and also announced on Airgun Nation.

Hello, Yalel. In August our next model ARGUS 60 W will be presented.
This model will be specially prepared for shooting slugs and will have that power.
Details will be on our website https://kalibrgun.com/ and also announced on Airgun Nation.

• This reply was modified 2 days ago by KalibrGun.

thank you very much. I think we might distill out of your answer that the 60W will have a 15 cm longer barrel hence the gun will be approx. 80 cm long. Will it be available in .22 and is the moderator included in that approx. 80 cm ? . Would be nice if the regulator could be set externally. Will this be the case ?

have a nice day and thanks for being open to us . You will probably keep me from buying the new Wildcat mk3 and I will,wait for your W60