Please welcome Indiana Airguns to our list of fine sponsors!!

Michael

Administrator
Staff member
When you think of Indiana several things pop into mind, corn, basketball, and airguns. OK, maybe just corn and basketball but Indiana Airguns would like to change this perspective. 

At IndianaAirguns.com, we sells air guns across the price range. We also sell scopes, rings, and accessories. More than selling, we are excited to serve the airgunning community.

We strive to provide human, personal, and responsive service. We'll answer your questions honestly and provide any information we can to assist you. We love talking airguns almost as much as we love shooting them ... almost. 

Check out our website https://www.indianaairguns.com or give us a call (765) 716-0536.

1543722922_14680912905c0357aa20e4d4.62145860_Indiana Airguns.png

When I was looking for an entry level PC in .25 cal to add to a couple of FX Impact Xs we had at our family range for my brother-in-law to shoot with us, I was amazed when I found Indiana Airguns had the Hatsan Flash at the best price I could find online by $20. I was even more amazed when I found they had it in stock. I was even MORE amazed when I found they were less than 5 miles from my house!

I called and talked with them, and they aren't kidding... they love to talk airguns. Very informative folks, and willing to help whenever and wherever possible. GREAT personal service. I highly recommend them. They've got a nice range as well, if you're local.

I have been buying from Dennis at Indiana airguns for over a year. He is the one that sold me my limited edition red wolf, when the stock was cracked he went through a lot and got me a free stock limited edition, now Daystate charges $900 for the same stock. He got it for me for free. You will also find that his prices are always a teeny bit under what other places charge, Top Notch service, he is definitely my favorite airgun dealer. -Nate at www.Air-Gun-Channel.com

P.S. I also bought my Hatsan Flash from him, my Diana outlaw, and I will be buying a brocock commander from him in the next couple weeks. All those purchases worked out great for me, which is why I always check with him first before I buy any gun, and usually save a little bit too. 

I live in Indiana.. after a phone call asking Dennis about an air rifle I was interested in. me and my wife drove to meet with Dennis. SUPER nice guy. Had a great time talking with him. Got a chance to shoot a few of his own rifles. Did I say he was a super nice guy.... We spent a couple of hours or so there. I did buy an rifle and a couple of scopes. We have been meaning to go back to visit....shoot... But our busy summer schedule got the better of us. But I will return. 

I am in North Central Indiana and it is nice to have a place a little closer to me. I have been into pcp airguns for about a year and I want to add airgunning to my services. Anything that you can help me with would be very appreciated. I have a gauntlet, nova, maurader p and I am waiting for a bullboss to arrive. But I have been using a hand pump but the Nova is a little bit hard to fill. I am in need of a place close by to set me up to fill my own things without blowing myself up.