• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Please welcome Impulse Air to our list of fine sponsors!!

Airgun Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 24, 2020
Colorado, United States

With the introduction of the only modular airgun moderator on the market, Impulse Air is changing the game for airgun enthusiasts. This revolutionary product is designed with science and innovative engineering to deliver superior sound quality and forced air stripping, ensuring better accuracy when shooting down range with a variety of calibers.

The modular design of this airgun moderator allows for the addition of extra baffles to decrease the dB even more, or for a pop of an accent color. Choose the traditional black to keep as-is or use it as a blank slate for a custom Cerakote, or choose a full-color anodized moderator in one of the many color options Impulse Air offers. Most recently, Impulse Air created a non-tapered thread adapter that is designed to work FX Airgun's Panthera, or for anyone who wishes to give their moderator a new look.

Impulse Air has evolved from just offering innovative airgun moderators to a wide range of soft gear and ammunition products that cater to the needs of airgun enthusiasts. One such product is their support bags, which are designed to provide stable shooting platforms for airguns. These support bags are available in a variety of sizes and shapes to cater to different shooting needs, from benchrest shooting to field shooting.

More recently, Impulse Air introduced its Hollow Body Technology (HBT) Slugs. These slugs are available in a variety of calibers and are designed to deliver superior accuracy and consistency, thanks to their hollow body design.

Impulse Air takes great pride in their products and commitment to quality. All of their products are proudly made in America using the best materials and manufacturing processes available. So if you're looking for an innovative, high-quality airgun moderator that delivers superior performance and customization options, look no further than Impulse Air.

Tom and Scout Hines with the “Iguana Ninja” at the 2022 RMAC
1.png

Scout Hines competing in the Sportsman’s Class in the Precision Marksman Challenge at the 2022 RMAC
2.png

Founder Tom Hines at the Meridian, Idaho shop explaining the process behind Impulse Air
3.png
4.png

New Hollow Body Technology (HBT) slugs in .22 and .25 caliber (.30 & .35 caliber launching soon)
6.png
7.png

Impulse Air’s BOB (Bag-On-Bottle) support bag
9.jpeg
11.jpeg

Color options
18.gif

Please join us in giving a warm welcome to Impulse Air !!

With the introduction of the only modular airgun moderator on the market, Impulse Air is changing the game for airgun enthusiasts. This revolutionary product is designed with science and innovative engineering to deliver superior sound quality and forced air stripping, ensuring better accuracy when shooting down range with a variety of calibers.

The modular design of this airgun moderator allows for the addition of extra baffles to decrease the dB even more, or for a pop of an accent color. Choose the traditional black to keep as-is or use it as a blank slate for a custom Cerakote, or choose a full-color anodized moderator in one of the many color options Impulse Air offers. Most recently, Impulse Air created a non-tapered thread adapter that is designed to work FX Airgun's Panthera, or for anyone who wishes to give their moderator a new look.

Impulse Air has evolved from just offering innovative airgun moderators to a wide range of soft gear and ammunition products that cater to the needs of airgun enthusiasts. One such product is their support bags, which are designed to provide stable shooting platforms for airguns. These support bags are available in a variety of sizes and shapes to cater to different shooting needs, from benchrest shooting to field shooting.

More recently, Impulse Air introduced its Hollow Body Technology (HBT) Slugs. These slugs are available in a variety of calibers and are designed to deliver superior accuracy and consistency, thanks to their hollow body design.

Impulse Air takes great pride in their products and commitment to quality. All of their products are proudly made in America using the best materials and manufacturing processes available. So if you're looking for an innovative, high-quality airgun moderator that delivers superior performance and customization options, look no further than Impulse Air.

Tom and Scout Hines with the “Iguana Ninja” at the 2022 RMAC
View attachment 340759

Scout Hines competing in the Sportsman’s Class in the Precision Marksman Challenge at the 2022 RMAC
View attachment 340760

Founder Tom Hines at the Meridian, Idaho shop explaining the process behind Impulse Air
View attachment 340761View attachment 340762

New Hollow Body Technology (HBT) slugs in .22 and .25 caliber (.30 & .35 caliber launching soon)
View attachment 340763View attachment 340764

Impulse Air’s BOB (Bag-On-Bottle) support bag
View attachment 340765View attachment 340766

Color options
View attachment 340767

Please join us in giving a warm welcome to Impulse Air !!
Welcome!

Great company and yeah I am biased. They are located in the same county as I am. We have two of their moderators and I recently bought some of their 22 & 25 cal HBT slugs. The 25’s shoot very well out of my Crown MKII with an STX liner.
I was introduced to this company by the local air gun shop. They were able to work with Impulse and have a 1200 series moderator made in pink for my wife’s Impact. Not too sure they even do pink ones anymore but I was very impressed that they put the effort out to make it work for her.

Reactions: N2 Shooter
Just adding on that Impulse air has been great to work with when I have ordered from them - I now own two 1350's with extra baffles.

Very happy to see that that they are adding additional thread options you can purchase - ordered a new base to try with my Leshiy 2 and it works awesome - I was comparing to my Hornet / Huma MOD50 - the Impulse was as quiet or slightly quieter with 5 or 6 baffles - stock is 4 BTW