Please welcome Element Optics to our list of fine partners!!

Wow, I'm ready to give up my channel because of no funding as well. I don't think my story will turn out like Matt's though. Good story! -Nate

Thats too bad man, I really enjoy your channel. I know Matt went the route of hunting, pest control, and general shooting knowledge. I don't think a lot of people think how taxing an equipment review based channel can be. I think it is one of the hardest contents to keep going. Thanks for all the hard work you have provided.

Youtuber Nate here. Sorry, I was just kidding about the channel. FX already saved my channel with a big box of M3 goodies. I actually meant to not post that but I hit post accidently. I do have an idea for Fred.

This is the Passload Co2 powered cordless nail gun. Top cordless framing gun for the last 20 years.

34.1634493929.JPG

Now imagine an Impact reciever looking thing (same thickness) with two 580cc CF tanks hanging off it. ...and the contrators can recharge the air themselves, no Co2 cartridges to buy. Sell them the compressor too. That thing would be on every job site in the entire world before long.

...I know...awesome idea huh.

20211017_111336.1634494547.jpg

and yeah, FX gave me a few breaks already by sending out 2 Element Optics scopes and when I approached them about an M3 series, they said yes without hesitation. FX is one of the greatest companies out there when it comes to supporting Youtubers. Thanks FX!