Please welcome Bullet Central to our list of fine partners!!

Airgun Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 24, 2020
Colorado, United States
Please join me in giving a warm welcome to Bullet Central !!

Screen Shot 2020-01-30 at 13.15.41  copy.1650292762.png

Here at Bullet Central, we are proud to offer the highest quality Airguns and Accessories on the market, along with providing top-tier service! Airguns are a passion of ours and we want the BEST for our customers.

showroom_impact_01.1650292762.png

Our staff is layered with experience and up to date on the latest technology. This allows us to assist a beginner to a veteran airgunner.

showroom_impact_02.1650292762.png

You as the customer are our top priority and your airgun adventures matter to us!

Come check out our CURRENT INVENTORY

I've you purchase pellets from them, best to stay on top of them in how they pack them, twice now I've had to send back damaged tins and hope they get it right from now on in stacking the tins close to each other and pad the darn box next time, have to be up front and honest in reporting the shipping issues of pellets

Here how to pack them, not thrown in a box loose

IMG_3835.1650655563.JPG
IMG_3837.1650655567.JPG

Dear Goldwing,

We appreciate your efforts in looking out for other fellow shooters, as this is one of the purposes of these forms.

However, I feel it is important to point out that we ship a lot of pellets, and thankfully, to date, it has only been your shipment that was unfortunately damaged. Further, I want to add for other readers information that we immediately replaced your pellets.

As a company we strive to do our best in all regards but will continue to make mistakes, and hopefully the character of our company will be proven in a way on how we deal with these challenges.

I truly hope we keep you as a lifelong customer.

Happy Airgunning,

Zach

I've been air gunning for about 11 years, and have been looking hard at purchasing another PCP. 2 Weeks ago I just learned of Bullet Central, a local airgun and accessory distributor within 25 miles of me,,,,, outstanding! Now, lets check out their service.

Upon discovering this local company, I immediately drove in to check them out. I walked in unannounced only to find a wonderfully stocked showroom and a warm staff. Zach took all the time I needed to talk about this and that via the industry and their beginnings. I had been looking for a particular gun for some time and found out they had it in stock. With the crazy supply chain issues and price escalations, I thought there's no time like the present to buy my next set-up. Zach was great in helping me with my gun, glass, and accessories right then and there. I really enjoyed the hands on experience, seem like a great outfit.

Thanks BC

Reactions: BulletCentral