Please welcome Apex Airgun Ammo to our list of fine partners!!

I'd be getting a refund or charge back, that doesn't sound good. I almost bought some off ebay a few months back but the prices were too high for the quantity IMO, especially since I was just testing slugs to find what my rifle wanted to shoot.
He contracted me through PayPal, he said that the ammo store is closing down for various reasons. He did ship my current order but he said that there will be no more orders after that.

Reactions: Dr. Kralenstein
Yeah guys it was a good run, making quality ammo is a passion. We were a small operation with me actually doing 95% of the work. We had ton of sales and I definitely appreciate the patronage, but at the end of the day it has to be profitable.

With all the new vendors competing for the market, it lowers prices on finished product. Unfortunately our costs have risen with the current economy and that means margins have dropped.

I made sure all slugs were sorted for quality and sized properly. It honestly takes a lot of time that just became too much, so we had to put a hard stop on things to re-evaluate.

If you guys have a particular slug you liked shoot me a message and I might be able to set you up with what you need to make it, and some tips and tricks to help get that quality.

Apex as a brand is going to stick around with various projects in the future, one being a non toxic slug option.

Again, we appreciate the support and don't hesitate to reach out with any questions.

[email protected] is still active and I can be reachedthere as well.

-Nate
Apex Airgun Ammo

Reactions: UCChris
I tried🤷‍♂️

Screenshot_20230205-155346_Chrome.jpg