Please Welcome Altaros to our list of fine sponsors!

Michael

Administrator
Staff member
Altaros.cz has been the specialized shop since 2008 that develops and offers Altaros regulators for PCP rifles (airgun). Over time, we have gained extensive experience in PCP issues and primarily gained many satisfied customers around the world. We have not only experience with the constructions of regulators, but also with comprehensive information of PCP rifles (properties, tuning, settings) including internal ballistics. We also tested almost all models of the leading brands manufactured PCP rifles and mainly deal with the measurement through chronometer.

5ca967a11fe2b1279ef794cdffb84aba.jpg

Click on this banner to check out their products

Love our Altaros Booster living in WA State I couldnt get by w/out it & the factory videos leave NOTHING out , simple well thought out unit.
Paypal took a day or two and if tied to a CC that could get a flag? Delivery was about 8 days. Then 2 unexpected email follow-ups month's apart 1st just was I happy, 2nd they had a new lube and would I like some sent free?
Looking at the web site it does seem they have some other good airgun accessories.
John

I've dealt with Altaros on a couple of there products, a booster and a internal regulator for a Daystate Regal. Excellent guys to work with. The results of the regulator were an unknown going into the project. I was hoping for the best though with Altaros stating that if it don't work simply send it back for a refund. It didn't pan out so with no hassle at all I returned it for a full refund. Excellent customer service.
Jimmy