Please welcome AirTanksForSale to our list of fine partners!!

I get this when I try to open the site. Don't know exactly what it means but I have seen this in a few places here lately. 

aplus_v1.1631768563.jpg

Reactions: wgd
@Joe_Brancato I know I am new here but I can give some free advice on changing urls. You should do 301 redirects from the old site to the new site to pass the link juice to the new site. You have 2241 links from my research.

You might want to consider that and then search the old links and update them to the new site. That is much easier than making new links.

Hi Joe,
This Stuart...aka Ca_Varminter from the old AirgunAdvice.net...
I still have your guppy tank.... But my Collection has grown!
Since the Addition of an FX M3.. with a 300 Bar bottle... My needs for hpa has grown a bit.
My old Alkins W31 is going strong. to fill the Guppy and 88 cft tank...
I was torn between cascade tank setup... to squeeze a few fills between hauling our the W31..
Then I thought long and hard about another "Smaller" compressor.
Considering the price for another 88 cft tank, the Hill's EC3000 fit my needs!!
But You know I like to over Engineering my setups!

I decided to ordered one of your Carette filter units to add to the EC3000.
I called your shop to but you were out...
Anyway, here how it looks now...
Had to mill a mounting plate
Separator1.jpg

Here is the filter Mounted and plumbed in!
Separator51.jpg

She working out Great!..
Thanks for all the neat stuff!!!
I need to drop you a line to talk Shop!!

Stuart

I can not believe I am going to take my precious time to let ALL know of my feelings for Mr. Joe Brancato.

After having spent over 4 to 5 thousand dollars through his shop; My bottom line complaint about Joe is that he makes me feel uncomfortable; and unwanted whenever I call to speak/ask one of his (knowledgeable) employee(s) about a question... about something that I BOUGHT FROM/THROUGH him.

So sad...

Reactions: wgd and ScopeFX
Just as an FYI/FWIW, https://www.topgun-airguns.com/ and https://topairgun.com/ are not the same dealers. Some time back I was trying to recall Joe's website, and mixed the name up in my search. Why two competing businesses would want such similar names, I don't know, unless the attempted confusion was intentional. And a "#1 rated" claim on anything on the web is dubious in my opinion. I have not had any ill business dealings with either vendor.