Please welcome Airgun Technology to our list of fine partners!!

Those guns are sexy! cool workshop photos too. I love behind the scenes shots. Always interesting.

Just a quik heads up. Was touring your website. The links under the USA to the distributors seems to be buggy "firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete." its giving me that for all links.

Might just be Firefox, but thought I would pass it along :)

Congrats—-when are the new models coming out and where to purchase; or list of dealers?

The list of dealers are on AGN Technology’s website. Just click on their banner and it will route you to the website. Down toward the middle of the first page you will see a list of countries with distributors. Click USA and you will see that list of companies. 

I would expect the Vixen to be out late first quarter of 2021. It wouldn’t behoove anyone to attempt to pin down/target a specific date as we’ve all experienced the disappointments of this 2020!

PM SENT

Airgun Technology makes great guns of which I have one. Their only short coming for customers in the USA has been availability of parts and service. I am really glad to see they are setting up a USA service center, I hope other foreign manufacturers that sell their products here will follow suit. Congratulations to Airgun Technology for giving the USA customers the product support they deserve.

My only NEW gun was a Ruger 10/22 in the late 60’s I think. All my firearms and airguns have been purchased “used”. For upcoming retirement I have decides to purchase a new Vixen! Just gotta decide which caliber and barrel length. You can send it directly to Derrick for me!! I have built AR’s since they learned to free float barrels so it will look great on our tables at gun shows.