Please welcome AirForce Airguns to our list of fine partners!!

Please join me in giving a warm welcome to AirForce Airguns!

1552698138_8480091035c8c4b1a0cfd96.71919413_AGN banner.jpg

AirForce Airguns has been innovating, designing and producing precision pre-charged air guns at their Fort Worth, Texas headquarters for over 20 years. Founded by John McCaslin in 1998, AirForce was the first mass producer of PCP air rifles in the United States. In 2016, AirForce opened a new state of the art factory in Texas to keep up with the growing demand and integrate the newest manufacturing techniques. In 2018, AirForce partnered with RAW Airguns. With RAW a part of the AirForce family of companies (which includes BKL Technologies and AirForce International) we maintain our commitment to offering the highest quality air rifles and accessories on the market.

When you purchase an AirForce airgun, think of it as a flexible platform designed to meet a variety of shooting needs instead of just a single airgun. AirForce rifles feature adjustable power levels, quick change barrels that allow the shooter to swap to different lengths and calibers, and our user tunable Ring-Loc™ valve system. This allows shooters to quietly hunt small game, enjoy target practice in the backyard or push airguns to longer ranges than ever before.

In 2019 we have continued our promise to add new and exciting products to our lineup. Our recent release of the [url="https://www.airforceairguns.com/category-s/186.htm"]Texan LSS
at SHOT Show offers shooters full big bore power, without the noise and will be the first AirForce rifle to feature a modular moderator system. We have also recently announced the limited-edition Ton Jones survival package featuring the AirForce Escape rifle and high-quality products from Cold Steel Knives, Voodoo Tactical, and Predator International.

With the addition of RAW Airguns to the AirForce family we have been hard at work with our team in Tennessee to streamline the production process of RAW rifles while maintaining the same standard of quality the brand is known for. Featuring a redesigned stock for 2019 the HM1000x LRT continues to be RAW’s flagship model. As always, every rifle is assembled and tested by Martin Rutterford, the original founder or RAW, who continues to head up production in our Minor Hill, TN. facility.

At its heart, the AirForce family of companies seeks to provide shooters the very best quality and customer service possible and to ensure that your experience with our products is a great one. We are excited to be involved here, on the AGN forum and look forward to connecting more with you, its contributors.

Serious airgunning starts at AirForce Airguns.

For more information on AirForce Airguns, visit the website www.airforceairguns.com

1552697745_1434162885c8c4991f1ac68.66086922_af1.png

AirForce Founder and President John McCaslin with the Texan SS

1552697746_15526704435c8c49923e3023.83537117_af2.png

Doug Noble, Jeff Crisler, and Jim Smith placed 1st, 2nd, and 3rd at the 2018 R.M.A.C. Big Bore competition shooting modified AirForce Rifles.

1552697746_17492931415c8c4992c914c4.52183594_af4.png

Martin Rutterford and head machinist Chris Ells inspecting RAW parts made in our Texas facility before they head back to Tennessee for final assembly.

1552697746_6321921915c8c499282cdd8.94661972_af3.png

Top Left: ProStaff members Jordan Strickland and Cary Hoops. Top Right: AirForce Airguns Director of Marketing Cameron Brinkerhoff. Bottom Left: AirForce ProStaff member Mike “Mullet Man” Owens. Bottom Right: American Airgunner host Rossi Morreale and his father, Roscoe.

Awesome!! Welcome AirForce!! 
It is killer to learn that you've partnered up with AGN!! 
I've been a huge fan of your products for a long time.. 

I remember back in 2010, watching the show Action Wars..
Ton Jones was fun to follow - as we were/are both into the RC hobby and airgunning.. 
He was always into AirForce, so over the years, I always kept a sharp eye on things.. 
It's been really cool seeing all of the accomplishments, advancements, etc. the company has made.

Keep up the great work, and again, it's great to officially have you all aboard!

🙂👍 

Sam -

I have 3 Airforce airguns . Great guns and great service. I wish you would make a drop down tank adapter with a built in regulator that is externally adjustable. I think that would be a hot ticket item for all AF owners thanks .

This is the main reason I haven’t bought an AirForce gun. I prefer a regulated gun and I believe the drop down adapter would increase comfort and push me into buying one. 

I have 3 Airforce airguns . Great guns and great service. I wish you would make a drop down tank adapter with a built in regulator that is externally adjustable. I think that would be a hot ticket item for all AF owners thanks .

This is the main reason I haven’t bought an AirForce gun. I prefer a regulated gun and I believe the drop down adapter would increase comfort and push me into buying one.

Drop down adapters are available on the aftermarket, the current maker of them has a patent on them so probably won't be something offer from the factory, but a regulator is something we have toyed with, our Edge target rifle actually has a Styer style regulator in it currently.