Please welcome AEA Precision Airguns to our list of fine partners!!

I have the HP SS and it's been really nice. It's very fun to shoot and very accurate. My only gripe is the heavy trigger. My dealer has made it clear to me if I have any issues with it it would be repaired or replaced quickly. So far I've had no issues. With all the fun I've had with this little gun I'm pretty sure I will be buying another here at some point.

AEA-1.1599749662.jpg

I wouldn't give up on Nate, The Air Gun Channel/ KayLandy, to review your line. He has been my go to guy for everything PCP since day one and I really value his advice....and, AEA is at the top of my list on new purchases. I just bought the HP SS, and would definitely purchase the Terminator in 45 and a Mac in a 30, if he ok'd them. Please try again and get some working guns over to him on my behalf ~ future Terminator an Mac sale. Thanks

I have the HP SS and it's been really nice. It's very fun to shoot and very accurate. My only gripe is the heavy trigger. My dealer has made it clear to me if I have any issues with it it would be repaired or replaced quickly. So far I've had no issues. With all the fun I've had with this little gun I'm pretty sure I will be buying another here at some point.

AEA-1.1599749662.jpg

Really appreciate your positive words. 

Heavy trigger gearing on semi-auto shooting guns is only for safety.

But if you wanna experience lighter trigger for single shooting, please contact your dealer and get a lighter trigger kit.

Notice: These lighter trigger kit only for single shooting HP Series models

Enjoy the fun.

Thanks again.

I wouldn't give up on Nate, The Air Gun Channel/ KayLandy, to review your line. He has been my go to guy for everything PCP since day one and I really value his advice....and, AEA is at the top of my list on new purchases. I just bought the HP SS, and would definitely purchase the Terminator in 45 and a Mac in a 30, if he ok'd them. Please try again and get some working guns over to him on my behalf ~ future Terminator an Mac sale. Thanks

Hi,

We respect every airguner around the world.

I totally agreed with your comments on Nate.

Thanks for your trust and choosing our products.

Enjoy it and have fun.

Thank you very much

I'm waiting for AEA Terminator to arrive and hopefully by then i've saved enough. They got cool looking airguns i must say though there're still some rooms for improvement on each unit. It's great to see AEA brought them into the states. Cheers!

Hi

Thanks for your comments. We will do our best to bring you more qualified and amazing Airguns constantly.

Thank you very much

Does anyone here have any experience with their products? Interested in a .35cal Terminator but lack of customer feedback "anywhere" is holding me off. Plus trying to stay away from supporting China is another reason Im holding off.

I have the varmint in .25

Main complaint is the gage..... in MPa.... which always looks like its empty :)

Trigger is heavy, but mods exist to lighten it. Mine has 34 gr JSB going 990 fps, and 27 gr Benjamins doing 1063 (average) both pells getting 20 shots per 3600 fill 

As mnetioned, they are failrly simple guns, fit and finish are good.

Safety is a proper lever away from the trigger, the grip is great and fits my hand oh-so-much better than the crosman gripframes do. 

One suggestion, get anAR15 amorer's wrench, itll help greatly with the buttstock

have you done any mods to lighten the trigger to share ? i just got a 22 cal HP semi auto, & would love to lighten the trigger > TIA

Debated over a couple of models New, but when a used Element appeared on the Classifieds I JUMPED! Have only taken a couple of test shots, but sighting it in when it Cools Down a bit. I am so far impressed with the innovation making this Rifle light as possible. Single point Rail adapter and Sling with a 2X TrueGlo. Waiting on a DonnyFL Tatsu and I think I will be set. If it holds up I am for sure a future Customer!
B87EC39F-BCD8-4F6C-9B1D-CD5A683606E4.1628457079.jpeg

this looks to be a old thread,as I don't see any current dates.. I'm looking for a gun that will reasonably fit in a holster.. 22 caliber pistol or larger is ok.. PCP and repeater, open sights.. does anyone know if aea has something that fits what I am looking for?? recommendations please??

considered the Benjamin maurader pistol but it's 18" long.. that's quite a hogleg.. want something more compact.. considered attman 16 but it's $1000

so please if anyone has suggestions on something I can currently get I would greatly appreciate it..

thanks

Mark

also was looking for a big bore, open sights, and repeater with a decent amount of shots between refills.. am considering as small as 30 caliber and 357.. was thinking about 45 but worried I might not be able to find light bullets for it as I realized weight of bullet affects recoil.. and I was worried about how much recoil a 45 might have after watching videos on the air force texan..

I currently shoot a 22 PCP, and basically no recoil at around 900 fps.. however I still like my Gamo 22 viper garden shotgun, good snake guy, you can shoot pellets as well, but it's a spring gun and after about 10 shots I'm too sore to have more fun.. guess I am just not as young as when I could go through a tin of pellets in a day with my rws 34 or rws48..

used to have a good collection years ago but ended up selling most of it during a slow time in work.. and at least half of them,if available I'd gladly pay double.. too bad that I didn't figure out a better way to pay bills than to sell what are now rare collectors items..if you can even find someone who has seen one.. not the rws I mentioned but I had a wonderful brocock 522, ars6 PCP , ars farco 28 gauge shotgun and a parco 22 PCP footpump.. I'm sure I'd have a hard time sourcing parts now.. but I kick myself for selling them..

Mark

Not sure if anyone from AEA is still monitoring this thread. I bought an AEA HP SS .30 over a year ago. So far I really like it but one of the reasons to get it was it is supposed to be upgradeable. I have been calling dealers for a year now trying to get a 10" or 13" barrel kit for it but no one seems to be able to get it for me. You called it the "new ‘LEGO’ Airguns platform" but that's not true if no parts are ever available. Was thinking about a air bottle upgrade also but nogo on parts there too. Seems that the only option to upgrade your "new ‘LEGO’ Airguns platform" is to purchace a whole new gun with the options I want upgraded. That's BS. I really like your guns and hope to get one of your new AEA HP SF .30s but something needs to be done about the availability of parts.

Reactions: BSJ
I'll let AEA speak to that. A quick search under Dealers reveals that there is 1 dealer in the USA

For those in the USA interested in pricing and availability:

https://www.aeaairgun.us.com/
I've always been so-so about AEA even tho I own one. But it was a return (times FOUR) before I got one that worked properly. My experience is they are very good-when they shoot. I truly hope they are improving and will be curious to see what they offer. I went to their website. (the one in USA) I thought it was kind of peculiar they also sell Hubens! To me that seems a very odd match. Anyway, best of luck to them.

Not sure if anyone from AEA is still monitoring this thread. I bought an AEA HP SS .30 over a year ago. So far I really like it but one of the reasons to get it was it is supposed to be upgradeable. I have been calling dealers for a year now trying to get a 10" or 13" barrel kit for it but no one seems to be able to get it for me. You called it the "new ‘LEGO’ Airguns platform" but that's not true if no parts are ever available. Was thinking about a air bottle upgrade also but nogo on parts there too. Seems that the only option to upgrade your "new ‘LEGO’ Airguns platform" is to purchace a whole new gun with the options I want upgraded. That's BS. I really like your guns and hope to get one of your new AEA HP SF .30s but something needs to be done about the availability of parts.

You could probably sell that on the market here and buy a new HP SF .30 for the same it would have cost you to buy a barrel kit for the SS 30+

They used to have a "backpacker" model with 13" barrel ... that's probably what you wanted. It would only gain you like 40 fps over what you have anyway. Not worth it for what would probably be a $200 piece of kit.

I assume you have checked bintacllc.com recently... they have quite a lot of spare parts available on there, especially common replacement parts. Sometimes things go on sale for a while and sell out. Ask Bin if the HP SF uses the same barrels as the HP SS... there might be availability for you at some point, if so.