Please welcome AEA Precision Airguns to our list of fine partners!!

As far as experiences with them would fall into a couple of different categories,

Shipping time- easy, better than some well known established players

Customer service- Excellent... haven't had a problem or question that was not addressed immediately, and with purpose

The guns themselves- All of them exceeded my expectations...nicely machined, great looking parts and accessories, again on par with other well known entities, unique looking guns

Performance - happy with all of them...2 of them did not quite match the manufactures stated power (not by leaps and bounds, but small variances ..,.10-20 fps) 1 exceeded stated power (by leaps and bounds)

Accuracy of the models I own- AEA is on to something with their barrels! I've experienced some accuracy on par with some of my rifles that cost A LOT more....my sweet spot range is 50 yards (expandable to 66)

Maintenance - easy....easy to clean, easy to strip to bare bones, easy to work on (if desired)

Value-...do you feel like you got what you payed for?...Yes...and then some

Other- They have an interesting line up coming down the pike...I personally cant wait to purchase many more

Of course , all of this is just my opinion....but I also own 50+ PCP's from varying entities..

DJ

Reactions: MWS
As far as experiences with them would fall into a couple of different categories,

Shipping time- easy, better than some well known established players

Customer service- Excellent... haven't had a problem or question that was not addressed immediately, and with purpose

The guns themselves- All of them exceeded my expectations...nicely machined, great looking parts and accessories, again on par with other well known entities, unique looking guns

Performance - happy with all of them...2 of them did not quite match the manufactures stated power (not by leaps and bounds, but small variances ..,.10-20 fps) 1 exceeded stated power (by leaps and bounds)

Accuracy of the models I own- AEA is on to something with their barrels! I've experienced some accuracy on par with some of my rifles that cost A LOT more....my sweet spot range is 50 yards (expandable to 66)

Maintenance - easy....easy to clean, easy to strip to bare bones, easy to work on (if desired)

Value-...do you feel like you got what you payed for?...Yes...and then some

Other- They have an interesting line up coming down the pike...I personally cant wait to purchase many more

Of course , all of this is just my opinion....but I also own 50+ PCP's from varying entities..

DJ

Thank you for the great response! I might just have to add a Terminator .35cal to my list. Im very interested in seeing its performance being a hammer/blowback action compared to my Hammerless LCS SK-19. I got into PCP's back in 2007 but sold off everything 10 years ago and just recently got back into the sport/hobbie and now the market is full of awesome stuff! Thanks again.

Does anyone here have any experience with their products? Interested in a .35cal Terminator but lack of customer feedback "anywhere" is holding me off. Plus trying to stay away from supporting China is another reason Im holding off.

I have the varmint in .25

Main complaint is the gage..... in MPa.... which always looks like its empty :)

Trigger is heavy, but mods exist to lighten it. Mine has 34 gr JSB going 990 fps, and 27 gr Benjamins doing 1063 (average) both pells getting 20 shots per 3600 fill 

As mnetioned, they are failrly simple guns, fit and finish are good.

Safety is a proper lever away from the trigger, the grip is great and fits my hand oh-so-much better than the crosman gripframes do. 

One suggestion, get anAR15 amorer's wrench, itll help greatly with the buttstock

Welcome aboard, and good luck with your launch.

I just watched your video about your pistol. I am very impressed with how interchangeable the pistol can be. From pistol, to rifle, to semi auto rifle. Including being able to change air supply. If they work as advertised I will have one in my safe.

Eamon

Thanks my friend. HP Series are a new ‘LEGO’ Airguns platform. They are qualified CNC machining workmanship, convertible, powerful, accurate and cost-effective in this price level. Warmly welcome to AEA’s airgun world.

China huh ? So does that mean that any info I provide to you such as, My mailing address,Ph#, what I purchased,( METHOD of PAYMENT and!!! the card# used.) must be turned over to what-ever dept of the CCP that demands it (no reason needed) ? It is my understanding that ANY company operating in mainland China and now hong-kong MUST turn over this info .Pls respond ,I feel this is critically important to know before I would do business with any company associated with China.

You are wrong. Probably you were misunderstanding. AEA’s factory is in China, that’s true. We designed and assemble the main parts in the United States. And all of our distributors and dealers are Americans. They work and live in the United States for their entire life. I thought that you were overthinking. These Americans won’t bring you any troubles absolutely. So don’t worried about your privacy. Warmly welcome to AEA’s world. Thank you very much.

China huh ? So does that mean that any info I provide to you such as, My mailing address,Ph#, what I purchased,( METHOD of PAYMENT and!!! the card# used.) must be turned over to what-ever dept of the CCP that demands it (no reason needed) ? It is my understanding that ANY company operating in mainland China and now hong-kong MUST turn over this info .Pls respond ,I feel this is critically important to know before I would do business with any company associated with China.

I'll let AEA speak to that. A quick search under Dealers reveals that there is 1 dealer in the USA

For those in the USA interested in pricing and availability: 

https://www.aeaairgun.us.com/

Thanks Michael, 

Our dealers’ information are posted on the dealer page: http://www.aeaairgun.com/Home/Dealer

Hope these information finds you well.

Appreciate your helps again.

Always room for more manufacturers and dealers.
1f44d.svg
Glad to see them partner with AGN too!

Dealing with Zachary as a customer has been an excellent experience. Will definitely be going back for another gun at some point. That HP mini semi auto with a stock added to it would be a sweet little plinker.

Thanks. Enjoy the fun. I believe that me and Zach will do our best to bring you various airgun experiences constantly. Really appreciate your trust and warmly welcome to AEA’s airgun world.

Please, let it know to everybody BE CAREFULL! with falling in "Airgunus", "Airgunns" or "airgunus.com", they are hackers, with a nice-looking web page selling airguns. If you are looking for an airgun by brand and/or model you will fall down in his spyder net. They says they are in Houston, and than they are "one of the biggest airgun distribuitors in US". Google already have "airgun.us" flagged as a"probably hacked web page".

Please, let it know to everybody BE CAREFULL! with falling in "Airgunus", "Airgunns" or "airgunus.com", they are hackers, with a nice-looking web page selling airguns. If you are looking for an airgun by brand and/or model you will fall down in his spyder net. They says they are in Houston, and than they are "one of the biggest airgun distribuitors in US". Google already have "airgun.us" flagged as a"probably hacked web page".

Thanks for sharing these info. Please move to our official website: www.aeaairgun.com Find your nearest dealer on our dealer page.