• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

*PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ANY FURTHER TRANSACTIONS WITH DIABLOSNIPER UNTIL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have reached out to both the buyer & the seller. DiabloSniper sold an airgun that did not hold air. The buyer made several attempts to contact DiabloSpiner but he deleted his ad and changed his phone number. DiabloSniper will not respond to our PM's. He has been accused of doing similar things on other forums as well.

DiabloSniper your account is being locked. If you wish to regain your posting privileges please email [email protected] 

"Spencer" old time thief that can only pray on newbie ( or clever name change ...). Shame.

I keep a short ( thank fully) folder of "odd airgun folks" on my email account , just in case one of the well know thieves should email me, should point out I've had the same email addy over 15 years, which helps keep track of the couple of these folks who've emailed me, as well as allowing folks to see who the heck I am.

There was a fellow on a colored forum ( mouse fart tony) who stole several thousand dollars ( as in many $1,000) was banned, disappeared for several years then reappeared using the SAME email but new name, sure enough, only took him a couple of months to rip off many people again. 
Protect yourself folks, it is NOT up to any forum ( owner.mod/other) to protect or help you in any way! Thankfully most try as they can but when YOU make a deal the duty of due diligence is upon you, period. Good seller have good references and aren't afraid to offer such ( to a reasonable degree). Personally I have dome hunderds of sales/buys over the years and if a person has been shooting airguns for any decent bit of time, we should know some of the same folks - at least a dealer or two-.

Doesn't apply to this case but I feel anyone truly ripped off ( as in never received the airgun or monies depending to report it to the Police, likely they cant do a thing but it DOES seem to bother the thieves a bit. I believe I was the first ( and most thorough ) to file legal complaints against Filams et al. And do believe that did help cut their scam short ( they still got close to 60,000, darn and the main players still had supporters at that point, go figure).

Trying to help the op/buyer of this leaker, the Crosman warranty IS transferable so if it is buy chance under 1 year old ( and crosman will be happy to tell you based on the serial number) they will be happy to repair it at no charge ( except return shipping ) to the new owner. That is if it hasn't been damaged badly by former owner. So DO check into that possibility , a working airgun might help you feel a bit better.

Pardon the ramble.

John Blount
tnairguns @ yahoo . you know

Status
Not open for further replies.