Please Post YOUR Favorite Youtube Airgun Channels here

Each video takes all of a 40 hour work week. So yeah, 5 minutes of shooting, 10 hours of set up, 30 hours of editing, stuck in front of a computer.

Nothing wrong with having a job. I don't mind working. I guess we are from different generations.
That is a lot of time for a lot of fluff and no real substance

Reactions: Joedirt199
I've always liked AirArmsHuntingSA the videos he had up at the time were more technical on tweaking the fx impact 2 and the difference in slug brands and grain sizes.

I liked that channel too but it had to go on the do not suggest ever again list once he started whoring out to FX, Element and whatever slug company it was.

Reactions: HubenK1Sniper92
While channels that showcase airguns themselves seem to be a dime a dozen these days, with formats, and deliveries to suit nearly every taste; I like videos that review the accessories. Because buying the gun is usually only the beginning of the spending. To that end I get a lot of value, and utility out of the wholesome, family friendly, delivery, and clinical presentation of facts in the scope reviews by Joe Rhea, of Cyclops Videos. I've saved a lot of money through his contributions.

Well, hopefully that was Nate’s last post, and all of our dreams have come true and he’ll leave the forum. Wondering where he’ll try to sell his guns after the videos though.
I am done with this thread, but it won't let me unsubscribe, since I started it. Darn it!

I just had to comment on this post. That is so funny and well said. Good one! -Nate

Wow....... soooo........uh.......great thread! 😅

Anyway - I know of this totally unmonetized channel where the guy has zero sponsors and tries to help other hobbyists by putting out a lot of useful information as well as some entertaining pest control videos. You should check it out! ;)

www.youtube.com/@airshootist

Hey Nate, just ignore the negative stuff like it’s bad weather. You won’t be able to please everyone but so what.
Just do what you want, exactly like what everyone else does. You produce videos that are fun to watch in my opinion, and if they are imperfect then so what.
What are the folks who bash you doing for the forum?
At least you take the time to put something together for us to watch, I’d much rather watch your videos than read negative attacks from the few playground bullies that always respond with the same negative comments.
It’s easy to bash someone on the internet, kind of like pushing someone down on the playground from a safe distance lol!
Okay now I’m going to get pushed down on the playground too lol!