Please Post YOUR Favorite Youtube Airgun Channels here

I ended up getting the Bullpup and the Gunnar (with my own money). Now I will try and find whatever I can wrong with both guns and talk about it in the video. Basicly the opposite of my normal M.O., when I kiss the gun's butt the whole time.

This was your public response after not getting free guns from the manufacture. Remember? 01-11-22 Credibility is overrated.
I never said, I don’t like your channel, you’re number one.
Please do an unbiased shootout between the Devil gun and the Jesus gun.

Last edited:
Slim, Good call. You got me on that one. I don't know if I can bring myself to review an L2.

What would I call the JESUS gun? That's one for me to think about.

...5 minutes later: Yeah, the JESUS gun would be the Avenger. Head to head, a $400 gun against a $4000 gun. That would be a good one. Maybe some day.

Love your channel Mate!!!

It's Bloody good.
Thanks very much it's really good to here people like them (y)
Oh man, your channel is AMAZING. Only airgun one I really reccomend via word of mouth. Thank you for taking the time to do all the technical stuff and for the inspiration for diy mods. The content reminds me of the best of 90s era internet 1.0
Thanks for watching we enjoy doing them, making the guns unique is half the fun for us and if it give other people ideas for there guns it's even better 👍

My channel, Field Target Tech could be added to your list.
I have a decent amount of videos on my Field Target methods and tuning. The quality of the videos is not great, but good information for the beginning Field Target shooter and competitor.
I've just moved, and had some chaos in the process. Haven't put out a video in a while, but I've upgraded a lot of my A/V and podcast equipment.
I plan on bringing more video content to my channel, beginning some time in March.

Tom Holland
Field Target Tech
Fieldtargettech.com

Hey guys, I have officially started this video. I will list EVERY channel I can find. I may have to break it into parts. Thanks for all the info on your favorite channels. I'll post the videos here as they get done. I will be only talking positive about the channels, just like all the guns I review. Keep up the great work creators!

WTF kind of review only tells the positive?!?!

This is that BS every ret-turd gets a trophy crap

Reactions: Nomadic Pirate 66
Nate. I watch your video's to get a basic idea of the guns you are shooting & what i might be interested in buying. I think you misspoke on your last post, as to only showing the positives of a product. That is not being fair to your viewers or the Air Gun community. Come On Man.

I think you're confusing misspeaking and showing your true colors. He did not misspeak.

Reactions: Nomadic Pirate 66
Yeah guys, I was joking....but I think my video format is one where you can't really fake anything. As I said before, I just shoot the gun out of the Box and I think that's the main value of the videos.

If a gun has negative things about it, it just doesn't get on my channel. So I already like the gun by the time it's being filmed. In the early days AEA sent me 3 guns and I told them I would never have them on my channel and I would never sell their guns. 3 years later they are one of the best manufacturers and I'm still poor because I chose not to sell them. When they 1st hit the scene they actually machined the Pickatinny rail on crooked to the receiver. I did not want them on my channel because I felt that if someone just saw the thumbnail, they would automatically think it was a good gun.

The Delta Wolf never made it because it was shooting below its price point. I did shoot it in one video at 35 yd. Read between the lines guys. I do have the generation 2 DW sitting here but I have not tried it yet. It's supposed to shoot like a Daystate now.

There is another big company that you would think I would have reviewed. But the 1st gun shot 3" groups at 35 yd and the 2nd gun leaked. I was pretty surprised to see them at shot show this year. I thought they would have gone under by now.

Anyway, just some funny facts. I have to balance making the manufacturers happy since they pay for the entire thing..and making the viewers happy.

I won't sit here and pretend that I'm doing everyone a favor with my videos. It is what it is at this point. You guys are stuck with me.

Sad but true.

Who is stuck with you is the clueless mass,....you are so proud of being viewed # 1,
newsflash quantity does not mean quality, again a lot of clueless people out there that probably eat out your hand, tell you what, nothing to be proud off.

your reviews are probably amongs the worse I've seen, all about getting more free guns in and also you showed how little you actually know on the review of the REX-IBEX .25 :

Cleaning the barrel you turned the gun upside down not to get balliston in the tranfer port, newsflash again the REX has no transfer port :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

good for you you making money out of this thing but you way down the bottom when it comes to serious airgunners, you just a pawn for selling guns and what makes me sad is that Evanix is my favorite brand and your BS on them reviews is clear as mud.

• Haha
Reactions: allinssd
What is a serious airgunner? Because if you think I'm going to travel accros the country to hang out with a bunch of dudes, your trippin'. Get some girls at those contests and I will show up.

I don't hunt animals.

I can't afford a scope that you can see more than 75 yards with clearly.

Could I still become serious some day with all that in mind?

Also, I'm a looser.

But I would do ANYTHING to be a real airgunner...not just a poser.

Any topic you start is generally ok. Then you start talking. Your channels success rides on the backs of dummies. You speak their language. You know it and so do the people who send you guns. By the time those viewers go from being uninformed to informed, it’s too late. You’ve already gotten what you needed. Likes and subscribes. Hats off to you.

It doesn't really work that way. Watch time is a factor, So if people don't watch most of the video then YouTube won't show it to anybody else. If a video is getting views it means that people find value in it and they are watching a lot of it. So the theory that once you get their click it's over doesn't really work. It's complicated but I study the stuff every day.

I agree I start good topics and then I start talking and ruin everything. That's why I should just let people say what they want and not try and correct everything.

YouTube channels with a content theme that is shadow banned by YouTube is a rough world. I do remember another reason I started this thread was because I was having a super hard time on YouTube. And I was trying to figure everything out. But this thread is over 6 months old.

Definitely if you want to start a gun YouTube channel don't plan on making any money. Just do it because you want to. If you want to make money just pick any other subject in the world and you will do well. If I had started a channel about cats 5 years ago, I would be driving a lamborghini right now.

Guns can't be monetized, cat videos can. At the 650k views that I get a month, my ad revenue would be $4000-$6000 per month. But instead it's $7.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ boy, all you do is cry.

I remember watching a video a long while ago and you were crying about how you weren't making any money blah blah blah. I swear it sounded like you were begging on a street corner. Here we are years later and now it's still happening. Hell you've probably been crying in all your videos since then, who knows.

I also remember hitting the "Don't recommend this channel" button too.

All the other guys I've seen, I'm not hearing them beg for money, crying about not being monetized etc. I'm just seeing people enjoying it and what they're doing.

I wasn't meaning to rip on you but everything you post is cringe AF.

And the last post says it all :rolleyes:

Well at least you make money from the guns you shoot for 5 minutes making a pretend review and post on the classified immediately.

Each video takes all of a 40 hour work week. So yeah, 5 minutes of shooting, 10 hours of set up, 30 hours of editing, stuck in front of a computer.

Nothing wrong with having a job. I don't mind working. I guess we are from different generations.

Jesus Christ boy, all you do is cry.

I remember watching a video a long while ago and you were crying about how you weren't making any money blah blah blah. I swear it sounded like you were begging on a street corner. Here we are years later and now it's still happening. Hell you've probably been crying in all your videos since then, who knows.

I also remember hitting the "Don't recommend this channel" button too.

All the other guys I've seen, I'm not hearing them beg for money, crying about not being monetized etc. I'm just seeing people enjoying it and what they're doing.

I wasn't meaning to rip on you but everything you post is cringe AF.
I don't think I have ever mentioned money in a video. I don't really go there on YT. I did complain about getting shadow banned a while ago. I'm not crying bro. You may have missed the part where I made it to #1 and do Youtube as my job now. ...anyway.

I really gotta get off this website. What a waste of time you guys are. You should be happy instead of: whatever is going on with you.

I hope things look up for you guys. Try being less negative. Your lives will change, I guarantee it.

Dreams they do come true, and some have silver linings. I live for my dreams, and a pocket full of gold.

Definitely if you want to start a gun YouTube channel don't plan on making any money. Just do it because you want to. If you want to make money just pick any other subject in the world and you will do well. If I had started a channel about cats 5 years ago, I would be driving a lamborghini right now.

Guns can't be monetized, cat videos can. At the 650k views that I get a month, my ad revenue would be $4000-$6000 per month. But instead it's $7.
See, there is hope. Maybe Brian at Edgun West will send you a free cat to test.