Please Post YOUR Favorite Youtube Airgun Channels here

My favorite one is Airgun Channel. -Nate @ Airgun Channel

Just so you know, Airgun Channel is a direct 50/50 mix of my 2 favorite channels:

AEAC (the technical stuff)
and
Airgun Gear Show (the humor)

It stinks to be an airgun channel on YT these days. Everyone is being shadow banned. I will be too some day. I can see it coming.

I was so happy to see AEAC's Diana Factory Tour video going past 300k views. Way to kick that algorithms butt!

My 2 favorite channels that I watch now in Dec 2022 are

Shooting Gear Reviews
and
Mountain Sport Airguns

Happy Shooting! -Nate

Last edited:
My favorite one is Airgun Channel. -Nate @ Airgun Channel

Just so you know, Airgun Channel is a direct 50/50 mix of my 2 favorite channels:

AEAC (the technical stuff)
and
Airgun Gear Show (the humor)

It stinks to be an airgun channel on YT these days. Everyone is being shadow banned. I will be too some day. I can see it coming.

I was so happy to see AEAC's Diana Factory Tour video going past 300k views. Way to kick that algorithms butt!

My 2 favorite channels that I watch now in Dec 2022 are

Shooting Gear Reviews
and
Mountain Sport Airguns

Happy Shooting! -Nate

Where do you get all the toys and figurines that gets trashed? Raiding the kiddies toybox? :)

I don't like brand bashing and there is a lot of it going on in one specific channel now. Rather go back to those fantastic nature scenes and send her get those bunnies. ;)
Some people like getting lied to, I realized that years ago. People watch reviews after a purchase and get mad when that review doesn't validate the decision. Keep in mind some folks have to sleep at night.

Reactions: TerryE1 and JohanG
I don't like brand bashing and there is a lot of it going on in one specific channel now. Rather go back to those fantastic nature scenes and send her get those bunnies. ;)

Agree, brand bashing is simply lame or jealous of other people’s success. Let the guns do the talking/bashing. If the product doesn’t deliver what the marketing says then people will find out and not buy the guns.

Reactions: Hard2hurt223
I really liked Giles "Airgun Gear Show" but he has mostly stopped making them. I'll go back from time to time and replay them. Giles was very entertaining and funny. Steve,s AEAC and his vlog, and Andy's Airgun Reviews
I always liked the UK based airgun channels. They show what can be done with less than 12fpe.

Reactions: HeyU and EdinGa
I think air gun channels are maybe for beginners on the sport..ones you know how this sponsored game is ... i don't see the need for none of those channels...if I were going to enjoy a few minutes of my time seen something bull#$@^% free .. it will be Cedric tofazforu..or Hunter one .. n it would be interesting a Doug noble .. long range channel ..not available yet ..
Maybe they are sponsored for a reason I would put just about any airgunner up against 1721or 68whiskey these guys know what they're doing they don't just pick any old guy off of the street and ask them if they want to be sponsored

Maybe they are sponsored for a reason I would put just about any airgunner up against 1721or 68whiskey these guys know what they're doing they don't just pick any old guy off of the street and ask them if they want to be sponsored
Yup exactly like you that just joined this forum.. n will believe everything they do is just as it was recorded... have fun in YouTube..

Yup exactly like you that just joined this forum.. n will believe everything they do is just as it was recorded... have fun in YouTube..
I'm not a moron that believes everything I see 68whisky specifically say that they cut out misses so that your not watching a video were every shot is a miss that's boring and no one would watch it but it still takes a lot of skill to do what they do it's not easy shooting 200 to 300 yards I do it and if your not using slugs than it's nearly impossible and if you don't have a pretty calm day than 300 is pretty impossible even with slugs the guys that I find hard to believe are guys like mountain sport airguns and shooting gear reviews who have incredible groups at 150 plus with cheap guns with pellets in the wind but cut the video like crazy and don't hold a rangefinder up to the camera for everyone to see and/or have a scope cam and a camera on the target all at once if you ask me that sounds fishy

Reactions: FarmPlinker
Thanks for mentioning my channel, it's a small channel where I post what I enjoy the most, hunting iguanas and from time to time I also show a product or something I'm really liking. I've bought almost everything I own, maybe with the exception of 1 or 2 things that were sent to me. If someone wants to send me something I have these 2 conditions. 1: If you send me something is because you want, not because I agree on showcase the product or anything like that so the product might never see the front of my camera lens, and 2: if I show it... I'll share with everyone my findings and not hiding or sugar coating anything.

Let me be honest here, I'm a viewer also and I know how it feels watching some YouTube channels nowadays, but at the same time I have my own channel and I'll tell you that running a channel with no help is really hard. I know Nate used to buy the guns he wanted to review to later sell them here, but really think about that, if you want to show products you need products, and I think the route Nate was going was a good start but was not sustainable on the long run so I'm glad when I see companies helping Nate.... and running a YouTube channel goes beyond the airgun equipment, the filming gear is a separate hobby and another one very expensive, if you think airguns are expensive don't even think about buying filming gear... don't go there!

I feel very lucky because the mindset I've developed after my profession (I'm graduated in Computer Science) and few years ago I decided to look into 3D printing and with your support by buying my products I've been able to self fund my YouTube channel project, so until this point I've been able to run it sponsor free but I understand not everyone can do that, and I'm not saying having a sponsor is bad, the problem I see is that eventually it can create a moral dilemma that I would not like to be!

That's the reason I always say, thanks for your support! Because without it, I don't think I'll be filming anymore!

Orion