AirMaks Arms Please - no hating on

My Airmaks Krait L 😀 but I have encountered a problem.
This has happened twice now and the first time it fixed itself.
Trying to tune for redesigns and have been slowly turning up my Huma reg. Started at 110 bar and stopped at 130 the other day, reason I stopped was the reg jumped to 145 bar. Hum why I wondered. It was late so I put everything away and tried again today, now bottle pressure is at 260 bar and today reg says 133! Ok so I started tuning again. Made a few more changes and got to 860 fps and was satisfied there then the same thing! Fps fell to 700 and reg jumped to 155 from 145.
Now this has happened twice, the reg was fine and I've only got about 500 rounds on it.
Anyone experience something like this?

Thanks Greg

Yes about a week after I installed it.
As far as I know, AirMaks Krait comes with Huma reg from factory. It may be otherwise with early/first Kraits.
I have Krait L with Huma MK3 reg. I do not know production date of my gun and AirMaks refused to tell me that. At some point Krait models started to come with Huma MK4 regulators.
For about month or so ago AirMaks revealed that they started collaboration with Huma-Air and all their regulators are coming from Huma as OEM regs for AirMaks Arms.

As far as I know, AirMaks Krait comes with Huma reg from factory. It may be otherwise with early/first Kraits.
I have Krait L with Huma MK3 reg. I do not know production date of my gun and AirMaks refused to tell me that. At some point Krait models started to come with Huma MK4 regulators.
For about month or so ago AirMaks revealed that they started collaboration with Huma-Air and all their regulators are coming from Huma as OEM regs for AirMaks Arms.
I did have the earlier reg but had it swapped out by Utah Airgun. Just have to see what they think 🤔

Reactions: BluegrassBill2020