Please lock this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Erik"Ok, let me clarify the situation. There were a few misunderstandings due to poor Communication, first off. Fx never refused to take the gun back, they simply thought there was no big reason, the rail as pointed out before easily gets damaged during manufacturing and the brass bit can be switched out by the seller. And the Impact is the only gun suffering from this. People have clearly stated that their FX guns are high quality so don't let this put you off by any means.

The situation is being handeled with professionalism and everything worked out in the end. If a moderator sees this, please lock the thread, this topic is done.
I am curios...did your public airing (i.e. this thread on AGN) helped you resolve your issue...or things happened to resolve on their own?

So why remove the thread?

Doesnt that go against everything the majority of people want to keep about forums?

People moan about over moderation on here, (especially where FX are concerned) and now you've proved yourself a part of that whole "hush hush" mentality.

If they have suggested you delete all your pics of their bad product in view of a refund then that's a poor show. If that's not the case and you've decided to remove it yourself it's also a poor show as you're covering up the very point of this thread!

Eric, nice of you to look out for yourself.

https://s17.postimg.org/5qb0n3uj3/FX_Impact_Rail.png

While looking at that circled part of that picture what "I" noted along with the poor parts match attempted to show, was the very poor finish on the rest of receiver, Crosman Marauder does have better finish work ( even if shot placement is what counts).

John

I received a few PM's from people who are members on both Airgun Nation & the Talon Forum. Each of these people informed me that there is a user named Cricket (Eric) whose had a long time agenda with FX Airguns. An agenda that extends well past dislike and into publicly expressed hatred.

So my question to Mr. Eric: is this true? and if so, then why did you purchase the FX Impact? I look forward to an honest response.

"Michael"I received a few PM's from people who are members on both Airgun Nation & the Talon Forum. Each of these people informed me that there is a user named Cricket (Eric) whose had a long time agenda with FX Airguns. An agenda that extends well past dislike and into publicly expressed hatred.

So my question to Mr. Eric: is this true? and if so, then why did you purchase the FX Impact? I look forward to an honest response.
Michael I would like to see any post where Erik/Cricket bashed or expressed hatred toward FX. In fact Erik/Cricket has been saving up for months to buy an FX Impact. He posted many times he could not wait to own/try an FX Impact. He has taken heat over at TAG because he liked and wanted the FX Impact.

As the owner of AGN you should have had the courtesy to PM Erik. Then post your findings. Any post I have seen from Erik/Cricket he has been respectful and hes always willing to help someone in the airgun community.

Reactions: Erik
"Michael"I received a few PM's from people who are members on both Airgun Nation & the Talon Forum. Each of these people informed me that there is a user named Cricket (Eric) whose had a long time agenda with FX Airguns. An agenda that extends well past dislike and into publicly expressed hatred.

Whomever PMed you flat out lied to you. Being a forum owner/operator you should have done your due diligence rather than posting hearsay. This guy spent $1,900 on a new gun that was subpar in fit and finish and provided proof of it yet many question his experience? He risked $1,900 of his own money not being guaranteed a refund to make a company look bad? That's twisting the truth a bit.

of course it is true, do you think I photoshopped the images?

The reason I backed out on this is because the seller called Me and Said FX had called him and wanted my info. But he didn't give it to them because he values my integrity. I got a bit scared thinking I was in trouble so I figured since I got my Money back I might as well stop there.

My "agenda" was to show people what my $1900 bought Me, to show the world not to expect too much from this gun. Guess it went a bit too far.

Man, you should have given them your details! What were they gonna do? Send a hit round lol

You did NOTHING wrong posting the thread you did (assuming it was all legit)

What you've inadvertently done is made things worse for yourself bud. Should have just left the thread and posted the outcome.

Saying you're worried and FX want your head makes them look bad IMO

Ok, so Fredrik Axelsson got in touch with me and explained the situation. Very proffessional guy turns out. The misunderstanding was that FX never refused to take the gun back, that was simply poor communication between me and the seller. Basically the seller wanted to give me answers as soon as possible and wrote a little too fast. His message was interpreted by me as if FX refused to take the gun back, wich was not the case at all.

So I apologise to everyone who thought, like me, that this was the case.

Like I said, this problem has long since been resolved wich is why I asked Michael to lock the thread, however he did not. That's about it. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.