Please help the newb buy a bullpup :)

"Boldman007"Hey.....just picked up my Brocock Bantam hi-lite........First air gun ever........took it out today with mounted bug buster 9 power scope.......shot one inch groups at 20yards from standing position.......meh for these experienced guys......but I was blown away....magazine function flawlessly.....better trigger than any of my bang-guns.......not experienced, but I love this gun...
I'm certain that you will be very pleased. A word of warning... the bolt does not have much tension holding it in the firing position. It's rather easy to accidentally move it up and off of the locked position. If fired that way, you may lose the breech seal O-ring. I did it myself today, "again". It's not too hard to change the seal but it's not something you want to do in the field.

I am where you were, starting out on PCP's. I ordered my first PCP, an Umarex Gauntlet .22 (which never arrived to me), then I bought a Hatsan Carnivore BT65 .30 cal and that thing is a monster. I was afraid to sight it in within my neighborhood because that thing goes through anything (I even tried to double the plywood - CLEAN THROUGH). I purchased one of those $70 Amazon hand pumps, and it worked just fine filling the BT65. I did it maybe 4 times over the course of 3 days and while it was a lot of work, it was still manageable. Then, I purchased a Yong Heng cheapo compressor when Walmart was doing a dump. Picked that up for around $250, and it's been HEAVEN since. I purchased a used SCBA tank w/ 3 years of life left on eBay, got me a fill station and I'm off to the races. I have filled the BT65 no less than 20 times, as I shoot 3 times a week now, since I have a compressor. I also repurchased the Umarex Gauntlet .22, and am filling that also.

I'm not new to airguns (I have a Ruger BlackHawk Elite .177, and a Benjamin Nitro .22 breakbarrels), but new to PCP's, and I am so happy to have joined this merry band of misfits in this sport/hobby.

Now, I'm considering the Gladius .25, but not sure if I want the long or short barrels. I like that I get the extra magazines, it comes with a carrying case, and it's just a much better looking gun than the Bullboss. If I don't pull the trigger (pardon the pun) on the Gladius before June 4th, I'll probably just wait and get a good look @ the Hatsan Flash Bullpup to see how that performs and see if I can stand the wood stock. I'm leaning towards the Gladius more, for the easy cocking lever. While I love the BT65, the bolt action has gotten old to me already. I want something easy peasy. The Hatsan Flash Bullpup is bolt action also. 

Just bought a Brocock Bantam Hi Lite a few weeks ago, my 2nd PCP. I'm having a blast. It's super quiet(61dbl), very accurate light and easy to handle. I have a hand pump and a scuba tank, filling it is super easy. And...in about a month Huma is coming out with a regulator for it if that's your thing. I'm already getting over 90 shots per fill on high and that's using just over half of the bottle. It's $900 well spent! Check it out. I bought a Hatsan AT-44 long as my first PCP and while it's a nice gun, it doesn't compare to the Brocock in fit, finish, accuracy, stealth or shot count. The magazine on the Brocock is easily twice as good too, flawless! You won't be disappointed. Kevin

​Just read that you got the Brock Bantam after I wrote this paragraph... Right on, you will love it! If you have any questions, send em. I just got mine a few weeks ago and have been breaking it in. I tried about 10 different pellets and although all PCP's are different, AofA recommended the H&N 21gr. They shoot good. Mine shoots the JSB 15.89, 18.13 and the H&N 17.9 all exceptionally well though. The 15.89 JSB's come with a lot of deformed pellets so I decided on the JSB 18.13gr. From 20-100yds they are awesome. Below 10 shot group @30yds! Have fun!! Kevin

1526523402_9587205975afce60a7c3046.08980876_20180510_175048.jpg