N/A Please help me figure out the pumper I had as a kid ??

Trying to figure out the pump up crosman I got when I was a kid. I remember a lot surrounding it but not the model. I got it as a gift at (I think) uncle Ed’s airgun shop in Michigan. I got it whenever the movie Christmas Story came out as I got it the same day we went to the movie theater. It wasn’t a crosman 2100 but it looked similar, was in .22 caliber and had wood furniture. Any help would be appreciated. I looked up the year based on Xmas story movie and it was 1983. I was 10 years old.

Random lame thought since you said .22 would be the Crosman 2200 Magnum.
crosman2200a.jpg
If it is, they show up on Fleabay fairly often, just don't spit whatever you're drinking on your phone or keyboard when you see what some sellers want for them.

Reactions: Trucker3573
View attachment 420840
If it is, they show up on Fleabay fairly often, just don't spit whatever you're drinking on your phone or keyboard when you see what some sellers want for them.
That is probably correct. Did they offer that with a wood stock and forearm? I do remember mine being wood for sure.

View attachment 420840
Yeah like this one here…beautiful but damn on that price.