• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Plans to build a Heavy Duty Benchrest / Shooting Table

Hello everyone,

At the request of @EPG I am sharing my drawings for a Shooting Table / Benchrest that I designed several years ago. Please note this is not a “Set of all inclusive plans”, but instead they are the plans that I drew for me to use to construct my Bench. A few changes are noted and a basic bill of material is included, but screws, bolts, top material, etc. are not denoted. I believe most questions can be answered from my own construction photos attached, if not please let me know.

ThomasT
View attachment 344968View attachment 344969View attachment 344970View attachment 344971View attachment 344972View attachment 344973View attachment 344974View attachment 344975

View attachment 344976

View attachment 344977

View attachment 344978

View attachment 344979

View attachment 344980
I Love it:):cool:!!
Perfect for that cement slab(y).

• Love
Reactions: ThomasT
Hello everyone,

At the request of @EPG I am sharing my drawings for a Shooting Table / Benchrest that I designed several years ago. Please note this is not a “Set of all inclusive plans”, but instead they are the plans that I drew for me to use to construct my Bench. A few changes are noted and a basic bill of material is included, but screws, bolts, top material, etc. are not denoted. I believe most questions can be answered from my own construction photos attached, if not please let me know.

ThomasT
View attachment 344968View attachment 344969View attachment 344970View attachment 344971View attachment 344972View attachment 344973View attachment 344974View attachment 344975

View attachment 344976

View attachment 344977

View attachment 344978

View attachment 344979

View attachment 344980
Just what I was looking for!!

• Love
Here is a design I came up with for the additional benches I'm making for the upcoming AOA & AirGun Oregon Extreme Challenge on the 27th-30th of this month. They are very solid and your knees fit under it any place you want to sit at it.

IMG_2318.JPG

IMG_2321.JPG

IMG_2323.JPG

• Love
Reactions: tibor and ThomasT
Hello @Airgunoregon

Those are beautiful. What kind of wood ?

ThomasT
That's kiln dried Incense Cedar 5/4" decking on top and kiln dried 2x4 Incense cedar for the frame work. The bracing is 1/2" electrical conduit with the ends smashed flat and holes drilled for screws.

Interested in a kit anyone? I could work up a price if there is any interest.

Wayne

• Sad
That's kiln dried Incense Cedar 5/4" decking on top and kiln dried 2x4 Incense cedar for the frame work. The bracing is 1/2" electrical conduit with the ends smashed flat and holes drilled for screws.

Interested in a kit anyone? I could work up a price if there is any interest.

Wayne
Hey Wayne, you do realize that my plans are FREE o_O :oops::p:love:🌺 wow.
ThomasT