Plan A (Kinda Sorta)

1548742070_13417735295c4fedb6ebe523.59453021_515E4AB4-DA50-4268-B9F2-84FF8F11899B.jpeg
1548742071_18698770165c4fedb71eab24.31369709_B7F375C5-CBF9-4EFF-9583-13A0C2371A95.jpeg
1548742071_4114293135c4fedb7663b89.92550205_1133F612-AD2C-4AFB-9313-135E53FBF514.jpeg
PPP 

Howzit Gang,

Morning was beautiful AND CALM so Brahdah took a day off to shoot the Tactic and zero the Storm. Plan was to set his zero and head out in the early evening and HOPEFULLY ambush some pigs. DEN Mother Nature changed her mind and the wind started! Gusts of 25mph were the norm with the winds Howling! Stayed inside all morning but kept looking outside.... Now Brahdah knows we ALL CAN RELATE TO THIS ... With PLENTY of time on your hands you can talk yourself into almost anything 😮 My favorite is, “Hey Brahdahs... Watch Dis!” 😮 In Brahdah’s case he figured maybe “IF” he can get inside twenty, he could take a shot.... Soooo after lunch Brahdah set a table with some bags. After walking back and fourth to right da target stand (yeah I did put beeg rocks to hold da stand down but guess wasn’t beeg enough) Brahdah FINALLY got his zero! Brahdah had a one hole group an felt confident in taking a shot “IF” it presented itself. Fast forward to to the early evening where Brahdah is tucked in tight trying to keep his sent from drifting all over the place. The wind kept shifting so Brahdah had to find a wind break downwind of the approaching pigs. Normally Brahdah can hear the pigs walking in the forest but with all the wind snapping branches and leaves rustling Brahdah couldnt hear them. One moment nothing, the next they were closing in. Brahdah had set himself roughly twenty yards from where he thought they would come. First the small Boar snuck in and started to feed... then the Sow... Brahdah took his time and settled the crosshairs on the small Boar and then slowly moved to the Large Sow. Brahdah watched her as she slowly fed and entered the kill box. SLOWLY Brahdah took the safety off and settled the crosshairs on her temple. Then Brahdah paused.... then studied her more.... Yup, Brahdah’s guess was right... she was Hapai (pregnant). Brahdah reengaged the safety and watched her an the small Boar. Brahdah waited until he could barely see through the scope and snuck out. Luickily the wind covered Brahdah’s exist and he thinks he got out undetected... YEAH RIGHT, MORE LIKE they ignored Brahdah because of the corn or maybe they did bolt... hard to tell as it was getting pretty dark HAHAHA. Brahdah stayed as long as he could hoping another pig would step out but that wasn’t in the cards. Since he didn’t take a shot, DA NEXT BESTEST thing Brahdah did was snap a few pics. The first pic Brahdah took DA FLASH WENT OFF!!! 😮 APPARENTLY the pigs were focused on the food and had their heads down when the camera flashed! HOWEVA... BRAHDAH ALMOST CRAPPED HIS FAVORITE SUPAMAN UNDEROOS!!! 😮🤣 The other two pitchers Brahdah cropped it the bestest he could to show the closeness of the Sow. Believe it or not she was a little less than 20yards from Brahdah.... GOOD FUN, EXCITING AN FUN TIMES! 

In da end I guess dats why it’s called hunting an not catching. Oh well, maybe next time Brahdah will get lucky!

Aloha

Mark

@sonny Masta Hunta, nah brah... I neva like stay up late cleaning.... 😮🤣

@crittahitta, I find as I get older, I find myself enjoying da experience of da hunt more than da actual kill. Getting as close to game as possible gets the adrenaline going and taking in all the sights and sounds around is what what makes the hunt! I’m SURE as a fellow hunter you understand what I’m talking about! Thanks my Brahdah! 

@keone HO BRAHDAH! I was wondering whea you’ve been! You been MIA for awhile! Hope everything is okay! Hope you been giving da Side Shot a good werk out! AN YES! DA WIND WAS SMOKIN YESTERDAY! Hope you wen tie everything down! You no like wake up da next day an have da munchkins, da good witch an bad witch dancin around your house! 😮🤣 But all joking aside, Hope you didn’t sustain any damage. I almost lost da roof on my smoke house but the small roof over my wood pile did blow off! 😮 But it’s all good, jus throw um back on 😄

Aloha

Mark