• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Places to buy pcp guns

Does it matter? Price should all be the same. Not like one seller is gonna give you a big discount on a certain gun.

It does matter. It's the customer service that is provided by certain dealers which makes the difference.

Here's my list of vendors I would give my money too:

Georgia Airguns, Talon Tunes, Penchetta, Trenier Outdoors

For larger dealers I use AoA first and Utah Air second.

For pellets my goto is Trenier, with Pyramyd second.

For Huggett line of moderators Penchetta has the best selection.

Does it matter? Price should all be the same. Not like one seller is gonna give you a big discount on a certain gun.

It does matter. It's the customer service that is provided by certain dealers which makes the difference.

For me it doesn't matter. That's what your bank is for. If you have a problem and they don't fix it. Your bank will make it right and refund you and you still keep your gun. XD

For me it doesn't matter. That's what your bank is for. If you have a problem and they don't fix it. Your bank will make it right and refund you and you still keep your gun. XD

Clearly you don't have any issues with morals.

+1

It does matter, and it is not just about getting your money back from the Credit Card Company!

IA,

My first stop is Krales, in the Netherlands. There are some minor hoops to jump through like ID requests and Duty Tax of $66 for anything over $800. Saved over $240 buying AGT Uragan versus Talon Tune's price. They aren't allowed to sell FX in the US, due to regional sales agreements and they don't sell all brands but I always check Krales first. I've a thread regarding my Krales experience, you might be able to Google it under Krales on AGN. WM