Placed an Acecare 9L tank on Ali, but a week later...

Acecare has multiple sites on Ali Express. Some include free shipping and others offer different prices with varying shipping costs added. The price that you pay at the checkout is the total you pay including tax or coupons. If they are asking extra for that what was advertised then they are breaking their terms of agreement. You should try to work things out with the vendor and if that fails, ask for your money back. Filing a dispute should be your last resort.

it was free shipping and the total is $260 for a 9L tank only. a week and half passed and I was curious where it is now and checked my order, oh well, the seller has messaged me regarding adding $40 more for shipping and the order is marked shipped but definitely didn't happen (no tracking, the order shows still at CN and not depart anywhere yet). messaged the seller but never replied, oh well, how do I get my money back?

seller is Acecare Offical Store, since 26 Oct 2015. be aware.

No that never happened to me. Check new tank's price, if still the same put in a new order.

And usually if the store doesn't ship your goods in a certain amount of time it's auto refunded, I remember 3 days?

they marked it shipped with fake tracking number, but the order still show at CN and never depart anywhere, no other tracking info available.

Acecare has multiple sites on Ali Express. Some include free shipping and others offer different prices with varying shipping costs added. The price that you pay at the checkout is the total you pay including tax or coupons. If they are asking extra for that what was advertised then they are breaking their terms of agreement. You should try to work things out with the vendor and if that fails, ask for your money back. Filing a dispute should be your last resort.

they have never replied to any messages, although all messages I sent them show READ.

I was not part of the original post, but I bought an Acecare CE 9L tank a few months ago from the eBay store. It was a bit more expensive than AliExpress, but I felt more confident in dealing with eBay if there were any issues. The transaction went great, and the tank is great too.
Thanks for the reply! Please report back if you have any issues with it. I might get a tank soon and it is on my list.