I ask at a pizza place but the owner said being a collage town he would loose a lot of customers ,so no . Thought it was a great idea , also commented it was an extra cost .
I ordered a pizza once, and the waitress asked me if I wanted it cut into 8 slices or 10?
I said better make it 8.
I dont think I can eat ten.

Some people see nothing more, than a old pizza box, that needs thrown out or recycled.
Airguners see oportunity!

View attachment 425944
I work in the construction industry; I find cardboard target opportunities abound! I'm also known as the target guy at the secondhand store. Many a spoon have met their demise at my hand! 🙃

I can think of a couple political "junk" to use as target prints !:sneaky:
My local indoor gun range has a sign up that says something to the order of "No Targets That Resemble a Actual Person" or something along those lines???
It showed up about 3 years ago!
Ive been meaning to ask them why?
Im assuming there is a legal reason behind it, but not sure. ?
Id love to hear their story, and I will ask next time I visit, which isnt often.

My local indoor gun range has a sign up that says something to the order of "No Targets That Resemble a Actual Person" or something along those lines???
Id love to hear their story, and I will ask next time I visit, which isnt often.
Our PA Game Commission public ranges were like that for years . Only bullseye targets were allowed . Still no metal or reactive targets allowed ( for" safety " reasons ). Although I've suggested at times to the range official by phone that they might set up a youth only range with balloons or the like to entice more young people , It fell on deaf ears :rolleyes: . Since there are no full time range officer on these ranges it would be a tough sell .

Reactions: Airgun Al
I ask at a pizza place but the owner said being a collage town he would loose a lot of customers ,so no . Thought it was a great idea , also commented it was an extra cost .
As stupid as college kids are today probably shoot the box target wile the guys holding it eating the pie ... Lol

Reactions: Airgun Al
Absolutely! It's amazing how creativity can turn something ordinary into something extraordinary. Reminds me of a time when I turned an old pizza box into a makeshift target for practicing with my airgun—it worked like a charm! Speaking of trying new things, have you ever thought about how to make korean corn dog at home? I recently stumbled upon a recipe and gave it a shot. Let me tell you, the crispy batter and gooey cheese inside were absolutely delicious! It's all about seeing the potential in unexpected places.

It’s perfectly legal but like this forum-politics is bad for business and divides the customer base.