Airgun Al

Dec 6, 2023
usa
Some people see nothing more, than a old pizza box, that needs thrown out or recycled.
Airguners see oportunity!

IMG_4614.JPG

I save cardboard and card stock for same purposes...to re-purpose for targets! Ha!
Yep. My GF just had me put together some huge shelf thingy for her house plants. The box was 6 feet long, and perfect width to fit my pellet trap! I have at least a weeks worth of target backer lol.

We have recycling bins collected weekly. Glass, paper/card, plastic and food.

Plastic and tin is usually put out pre-shredded.

The food waste bin is funny though (obviously I’m not into shooting peelings). Any leftover meaty food is stored fresh in the dog. Any leftover vegetable bits are scoffed by the chickens. That leaves only coleslaw.

My darling wife considers it to be a food group. I won’t eat it, the chickens won’t eat it and the dog would move country if I tried to make him eat it.

We have a recycling bin pretty much for teabags and coleslaw.

We have recycling bins collected weekly. Glass, paper/card, plastic and food.

Plastic and tin is usually put out pre-shredded.

The food waste bin is funny though (obviously I’m not into shooting peelings). Any leftover meaty food is stored fresh in the dog. Any leftover vegetable bits are scoffed by the chickens. That leaves only coleslaw.

My darling wife considers it to be a food group. I won’t eat it, the chickens won’t eat it and the dog would move country if I tried to make him eat it.

We have a recycling bin pretty much for teabags and coleslaw.
Well, I am a coleslaw fan with the redeeming quality of also being a devout Yorkshire Gold tea drinker.
God save Taylors of Harrogate.

Reactions: Airgun Al
Man" id like to see that"
Hopefully that don't mean them pizzas are so mean you got to shoot'em before you eat'em.. 😜

there been a lot of stuff / packaging / boxes I would think why not print a target on the inside of the box or whatever so I can get that one last use out of it before throwing it away..

Reactions: Airgun Al