Pistol Rug or Case For An AV/IZH-46M?

Find a local gunshow in your area and see if there are any makers of soft side cases. In my area we have a few folks that actually make zippered pistol rugs to order. I was able to find a zippered rug for large pistols with a side pocket for less than 25. Padded and well made. Many of these do not have a brand name but are still well made. Check flea markets and garage sales, large pistol cases are out there, just need to find them. Get dimensions on length of your pistol and how tall the case needs to be depending on open sights or scopes etc. With those dimensions you should be able to find something. As far as a hard case goes they are out there as well. I have an " accessory case" that is large enough for two Izy's without scopes or one pistol with a scope plus pellets and other misc items. Again check flea markets and garage sales !!

well i grabbed my 46M and a new Bulldog 602 case and there is no way it would fit, now they did make a 605 case which it would, i have 3 of those but they are not sold any more
the Doskocil, Gun Guard, Plano DXL cases that are no longer made but can be found on Ebay would be a great choice, the 17 inch, if you can find a 26 inch at a good price you would have storage for 2 large pistols
i own 15 or more Bulldog cases and 30 or more DXL cases