• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Pistol Cases

Any reason to stay away from this?

I'm pretty sure that's the same case I have for my Ataman AP-16, fit's it, a second barrel and 2 spare cylinders with room to spare!

AP16 New.jpg

Reactions: MikeBell
That is just the first section of a Huma Air MOD30 moderator with the end cap attached and suprisingly it is very effective for being so compact!
I thought that might be what it was. I think I remember your gun on another post. I have 2 AP16's, I want smaller mods mostly to fit in a case that I have in mind. I really like the AP16's but they are loud. Thanks

I thought that might be what it was. I think I remember your gun on another post. I have 2 AP16's, I want smaller mods mostly to fit in a case that I have in mind. I really like the AP16's but they are loud. Thanks
You’re welcome! They are loud unsuppressed, but you’d be surprised how well that little thing takes the bite out of the bark!!!

Reactions: MikeBell