Pistol Carbine fad

It’s not a fad, it’s a matter of scale.

I am a little man living in a little house, perched on a little suburban lot. I am tormented by little woodland creatures and dots. All the never ending dots with little circles…

I buy a pistol beacause it makes sense. I turn it into a rifle because I can’t hit nothin with a pistol.

The 1720 on top is turning out to be super accurate once placed in some old elm. Further mods coming to the stock.

They are harder to shoot accurately than a full size rifle.

I shot them all yesterday followed by my AA500, can’t miss with that.

FB562E2B-F552-4FB3-B18C-566CA04103A2.jpeg

I've never been a fan of long airguns. Had a Red Wolf and it shot great but 40+ inches, I just wasn't feeling it.

I have a HW44 coming and a Rink shoulder stock in black/grey laminate on order (ugh - they take 9 weeks for production - that's a torturous wait). In the meantime I love my AP16 pistol carbine.

View attachment 341563
Whoa, very nice! But $600 is a chunk of change for a stock on a $1k gun. I also fell in love with the HW44 grip. Have to give that some thought for my 44.

when I started into pcp, like a typical red blooded american boy, bigger faster more power, ya thats the ticket
BUT I come to realize that I am just pesting yard and garden and not getting out to shoot distance, but the vast majority was 25 to 35 yards
first was my Zbroia Kozak COMPACT version, now I am waiting for my Rinks stock for my HW44 and got a Notos just because they are cheap,,, yes they are cheap crap, pigs ears
20230730_091614-1.jpeg

Buck Rail has recently become an authorized repair center for many Crosman and Benjamin Airguns. This is great news for a few reasons. The obvious one is that Buck Rail will be able to do warranty work on your Crosman and Benjamin airguns. This also means we'll be able to offer Crosman parts for the 2240 and 13XX including barrels, steel breeches, etc. along with the aftermarket parts we already offer and with Buck Rail service. The part that I'm most excited about though... This means the Benjamin P-Rod tactical conversion kit is happening soon. The kit requires that you remove the grip frame and trigger group and replace it with the very crisp trigger found on the Benjamin Marauder. Here's a few previews from when I was prototyping that kit.

1690762046374.png

1690762301673.png

1690762361118.png

Buck Rail has recently become an authorized repair center for many Crosman and Benjamin Airguns. This is great news for a few reasons. The obvious one is that Buck Rail will be able to do warranty work on your Crosman and Benjamin airguns. This also means we'll be able to offer Crosman parts for the 2240 and 13XX including barrels, steel breeches, etc. along with the aftermarket parts we already offer and with Buck Rail service. The part that I'm most excited about though... This means the Benjamin P-Rod tactical conversion kit is happening soon. The kit requires that you remove the grip frame and trigger group and replace it with the very crisp trigger found on the Benjamin Marauder. Here's a few previews from when I was prototyping that kit.

View attachment 376992
View attachment 376994
Damn those look nice …
PRod will always be relevant…first widely available affordable carbine.

Reactions: orangeokie
It’s not a fad, it’s a matter of scale.

I am a little man living in a little house, perched on a little suburban lot. I am tormented by little woodland creatures and dots. All the never ending dots with little circles…

I buy a pistol beacause it makes sense. I turn it into a rifle because I can’t hit nothin with a pistol.

The 1720 on top is turning out to be super accurate once placed in some old elm. Further mods coming to the stock.

They are harder to shoot accurately than a full size rifle.

I shot them all yesterday followed by my AA500, can’t miss with that.

View attachment 343375
1720 ftw. Love the stock