Pishtov RAS-01

anyone see they are re-launching themselves as company called Soveran?
133812354_102128671825919_406162353378688720_o.1609374674.jpg
?

talking to Person on FB messenger he said this....

Pishtov is our brand but we were purchasing airguns from manufacturer. But we saw with Pishtov, products need some modifications about accuracy, power etc. Then we decided to establish a test center and a small additional manufacturing. We still purchase from same manufacturer but we change some metariels and make strong tests.So we just purchase the molds now. We were purchasing all airguns before ...

tried to get Pishtov name when we bought molds but could not

Molds? Must be a translation thing, I'm not sure how you make an air gun with a mold! Aside from being under powered (850 FPS v. the claimed 1000 FPS) I like the rifle. It would be nice it was more adjustable and would produce a bit more power (around 30 FPE), but it makes about the same power as my Marauder and FX Dream-Tac Compact. It definitely needs a LDC for it to be backyard friendly, so I was glad to see they are now including a ½-20 UNF threaded end cap. I hope they offer those separately, because anyone who has one of the original Pishtov's will probably want one!

I'm happy I finally found this thread. The Pneuwa rifles look good, but looks and actual performance are two different things. I figured if it was a game changer we'd hear about it from either Steve Shalley or Rick Uestler. 

After reading the whole thread from page 1, I'm glad I held off for now. Maybe in a few years or less the bugs will have been worked out. The poor packing and crossin g off the FX on the air cylinder doesn't sit right with me. I know it's not an FX, but then use generic parts, or something. 

Sub'd to this thread now, too.