PIP on the Zulus

I use it about half of the time. It's very handy to ID something, (and you can use it also perfectly as aiming reticle!) but it takes up quite a lot of screen, so not ideal for scanning and detection. The clarity is, as you said: awesome!

It would be nice if Arken could dedicate a shortcut button (e.g. powerbutton quick press is not yet designated in normal ops screen) to turn it on and off instantly without going into the menu.

I use it about half of the time. It's very handy to ID something, (and you can use it also perfectly as aiming reticle!) but it takes up quite a lot of screen, so not ideal for scanning and detection. The clarity is, as you said: awesome!

It would be nice if Arken could dedicate a shortcut button (e.g. powerbutton quick press is not yet designated in normal ops screen) to turn it on and off instantly without going into the menu.
I did not find it “hindering” to scanning, as I simply look at the main crosshair and then engage the target with the PIP crosshair…

I used the PIP for around 100 shots yesterday. I think it will come in handy on further starlings and HOSP. I too think a shortcut button would be great.
Now I have a chrony I’m off to the ballistics action. This Arken is great for research. I’m kind of on the fence sometimes though whether this will replace my optic most of the time or some of the time for squirrel hunting.